Ladies that enjoy Daty/o

Are there ladies out there that truely enjoy daty and dato? Would love to know some ladies that can cum from this...
hell yeaaaaaaaaaa
Hi there I'm with Dallas love love love it!!!
I don’t know that I have ever met a Provider that loves to have her pussy eaten like Remy Amor and she has a terrific clit to work with, too!!...I have done sessions with her only doing DATY in various positions and she has only tapped out once I believe. A lady like that has to be multi-orgasmic (which she very much is) and a nympho (which she also is).
Very cool!
HEYYYYYYYYYY
Fav
Hand High Up visiting in 8days
I am known for my love of daty
For what it’s worth, in my experience, when it comes to DATO; women are either YES or NO. There is no middle ground. I would also say that most women fall in the YES category. Cleanliness is paramount, so a shower first is a must!

Try these two techniques; I bet you get a positive response.
1. Combo the DATY & DATO. With her on her back...start your tounge at the O and SLOWLY lick upwards...stopping to use the flat of your tongue to apply pressure on her clit. Repeat. Gentle and teasing at the O, firm on the clit.

2. With her on her hands and knees. Lightly tickle her rim, alternating the tip and flat of your tongue...at the same time, finger her clit (I use my thumb to rub from the peranium across the lips to clit in one continuous stroke)

Good luck
Does Sixty Nine count?
Put myle on the list
Nothing much better than a beautiful lady responding pleasurably and orgasamically to daty...oh the sweetness of it all.
You got to chew the kitty like its jerky.
Meee!