Social Distancing + Lower Pricing

Looks like social distancing is the new norm in society. The women are going to feel affect in the outcome. Will you be running specials, lower prices, or retire? What are you thinking?
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2020, 09:44 AM
I'm always here for you ladies running real specials
Lower rates are already here in some hobby cities. We all knew it was coming. I’m just astonished it’s already here. And if it’s not showing up where you are, it will very quickly.
I travel to DFW once a month on business. PM any established providers offering appointments half off or more. Never let a good crisis go to waste
Price in other cities are coming down. Some ladies in D offered me lower price. It is matter of time before some highly reviewed ladies’ price come down in D.
I don't give damn how low the price is not worth my Heath
Social distancing will have some downward pressure in rates. But not nearly as much as the stock market crash and the recession we’re headed for. Rates will ge 60-70% of what they were within three to six weeks, I’d bet.
I think lower rates will be a result of downward pressure as discretionary income of the consumer decreases not because providers represent a higher risk factor. A lot of executives are taking pay cuts believe it or not. Travel and entertainment industries are slowing down significantly as a result of the Corona scare. The entire economy is slowing down and the rate will need to make a natural adjustment
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2020, 02:30 AM
Some will try to hold out and eventually fade away
Don't know about the ladies prices but AA from Dallas to Honolulu is $200
The economic impact of CV is, and will be, FAR greater than the health impact.
Don't know about the ladies prices but AA from Dallas to Honolulu is $200 Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
$200 to Hawaii? Damn. My sis lives there...might have to go visit!
$200 to Hawaii? Damn. My sis lives there...might have to go visit! Originally Posted by BigDog63
Make sure there are flights back!

Although, getting stranded in Hawaii might actually be great.
The economic impact of CV is, and will be, FAR greater than the health impact. Originally Posted by BigDog63
I hope you are correct, but I’m not sure that’s going to be true. I guess it depends on the value you put on lives.
And when the economic toll hits, I expect a lot more UTRs will be dabbling, creating even more price pressures