Tips on bringing S.O. Into threesome fun with provider

Hello all, so I am at a dilemma. My s.o. Is really wanting to bring a third in for us to have some fun and she really wants it to be a no strings attached thing with someone who really wants to be into it. My though is finding a ready and willing provider that’s down and understands what our need is. But I’m torn as to how to introduce this lifestyle to her as she does not know of my extra curricular activities with the fine ladies of DFW via ECcie or Oh2. I also want us to have the best time so any thoughts on connecting with a provider for three play and it being a young married couples first time? Can something like this get messy if I have seen the provider before or where would be a good place to find such provider?
Many of these type searches get responses suggesting a swingers club or maybe even Adult Friend Finder. There's also plenty of providers on the boards that offer what you're seeking. And they're good suggestions.

You could also play dumb and ask her to sit down with you at the computer and do a search, make it sloppy so it doesn't seem you've done this before.

Start out with Google and follow the links. Get her to interact.

Now, of course, you will have then opened the door for her to play on her own if she so wishes.

Fucking - there's always something !
I agree the key is a girl who is also into it.

By far the easiest way is with a provider - most civilian girls are very skittish about sex with strangers and it being a first? time for your SO will also be a challenge.

It is also easier to convince the SO it is no strings attached for the professional.

Another way to start is a couples massage, even at a legit place - then go to an AMP the next week. Obviously, you both get your own female masseuse.
We had a profile before on adult friend finder at one point but to be honest we got more male responses than legit females, even though we were clear on what we are in search of you know how that goes when guys see what they hope to be an opportunity lol I just feel like At this point I want to show her the light lbvs. The swingers club idea had came up but we are really just unintouch with what comes with that as we are only looking for a female to join and have really always read that your gonna have a million guys trying to enter your situation at those clubs not so much a sexy bi lady
Read reviews of 3aome and find out who will be good. It maybe depends on how she look also. Not much about how you look. Maybe you should let you SO and have girl have G&G first before you get involved.
Conduct some one-on-one "interviews" on your own to find the provider that you think will "click" with the SO.

Then set a clandestine rendezvous at a bar near that providers incall.

Take the SO there on a "date night" and have the provider swoop in and sweep your lady off her feet

If they mesh...head back to her place...and if they don't...move on
Ugh. FFS, just be honest. If you can't do that, your whole swinging lifestyle is going to likely burn your house down. Maybe join SDC and go to collettes or similar just to "watch" and get acclimated.

Ask yourself why she's bringing it up... because she wants it? or because she thinks you do? Ask yourself if you're gonna be OK if she fucks some other dude and she cums like a racehorse with him... Honestly I would advocate some real honest discussion between you to about your fantasies before going "all the way"
Ok, I, too am seeking a female for my lady friend (mature Asian female) wuth "real "girl girl" involved in 3some...followed instructions above i.e keyword search, nothing comes up, again looking for a female (not a male, no matter how well endowed you are, lol)
My first couple's experience was pretty cool. The hubby had me meet them at a bar. I acted like I didn't know him and went flirting with his wifey. Once I had wifey on the hook, she introduced me to hubby and a few drinks later their mouths were on me lol
My first couple's experience was pretty cool. The hubby had me meet them at a bar. I acted like I didn't know him and went flirting with his wifey. Once I had wifey on the hook, she introduced me to hubby and a few drinks later their mouths were on me lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
...great minds think alike