Anyone else self-isolating? Don't forget me!!! :)

So perhaps I'm being silly or overly paranoid but I've decided to stay in and self-isolate for the next couple of weeks. Feel very blessed that I'm able to do so.

Know what many are saying ... this is just BS created by the media but I'm not so sure that I believe it.

So please don't forget me! Just when I was about to do my last hurrah, now, staying inside.

Wishing for everyone a good week. Know this is a very stressful time for many folks, and some physical release sure would be a good thing, but that'll have to wait awhile for me.

I'm planning on reading a lot.

Always,
Elisabeth

I’ll be jerking off...
...from my most recent encounter:

How's this Elisabeth?

Few of my favorites went isolation. Including Allegra.
See you in few weeks
Few of my favorites went isolation. Including Allegra.
See you in few weeks Originally Posted by georgecam
Yes. Was reading twitter earlier and a few Dallas gals have posted that they're taking some time off because of this situation.

Have a feeling in a few weeks is when the virus might really start to show itself but hopefully, I'll be incorrect on that one!!!

Funny responses, all!!!

Warmest regards,
Elisabeth
How's this Elisabeth?

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Hilarious! (Makes me feel a bit claustrophobic just looking at the image, though!)
I'm not doing my tour now to Dallas in 2 weeks only that I fly and don't want to be closed up with if any sick ppl . But going on about my normal life with but not as relax as on the norm ..
I'm home body any ways so going out is not the big of a deal for right now ..
Unfortunately I’ve been prepping for the same
I’ll be self isolating here very soon in my home !!
Stay safe everyone
Ive been home all week...hope my tour this coming up week will still be possible

stay safe & sane~!
I've hunkered down with one of the hottest providers in the DFW area. We're going to be exclusive (yeah, right) for a few weeks till this blows over. It's the honor system.
I am taking time off as well.
We have elderly parents here locally, & its just too risky.

Im happy to screen for future appts, but will not be taking appts until things settle down.
Thank God for $aving$

Stay well my friends 🤘
I am taking time off as well.
We have elderly parents here locally, & its just too risky.

Im happy to screen for future appts, but will not be taking appts until things settle down.
Thank God for $aving$

Stay well my friends 🤘 Originally Posted by TerraLyn
That's great news and good for you! I wish there were more funds in the bank but I'll make due. Have to.

Plus, a bit concerned about the economy and the recession that could very easily happen. Or worse.

Take care, everyone! Already feeling a bit stir-crazy but I've been self-isolating since last week.

Always,
Elisabeth
Everyone stay safe!
I've hunkered down with one of the hottest providers in the DFW area. We're going to be exclusive (yeah, right) for a few weeks till this blows over. It's the honor system. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Great idea , I was hoping for the same during this chaotic time but exclusive is hard for these gents ! Haha