A.O.Demon has retired

A few days ago, A.O. told me that I can post here about her then pending retirement.

I am announcing her retirement on her behalf.

She is truly a unique, intelligent, multi-faceted, intriguing lady with an exotically gorgeous look and that perfect body. I am priviliged to have met her while she was somewhat of a mystery and unknown and that privilige remain (I have permission today to use her pictures as my avatar).

Having experienced the after-shock of my review of our first date, I was selfish and reluctant to make the announcement on her behalf at that time (don't ask me why she does not announce this herself). My apologies for the delayed announcement.

Congratulations to a most unusual lady on her retirement from the hobby!!!
Wow.... I know she said she would but, dang.... she posted another full page ad yesterday.
Wow.... I know she said she would but, dang.... she posted another full page ad yesterday. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
saw that last night, she posted it at 10:37pm on 5/31 and had previously announced her retirement date as 5/31.

That gave her a final hour and a half to NCNS a few more people.

I believe the "retirement" may not really be a retirement. Just like an appointment may not really be an appointment.
saw that last night, she posted it at 10:37pm on 5/31 and had previously announced her retirement date as 5/31.

That gave her a final hour and a half to NCNS a few more people.

I believe the "retirement" may not really be a retirement. Just like an appointment may not really be an appointment. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods

Congratulations on her second retirement.
The link below must lead to the strangest retirement post I've ever seen...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462990
Methinks one party to this conversation is out of sync with the other... or it's a stalker.
A E, we hardly knew ya, darlin'........there for a moment; then gone in the blink of an eye.

Good luck to you if this is so.
I seem to remember at least one other "someone else is retiring" threAD, but it's always good to see people posting who are equally damaged as I am.

I vote for an Over/Under wager on her return. Send your bets to my PayPal and I'll buy the winner a session with the newly reincarnated lady.
Most everyone eventually retires. Some are forced, others are weary of the load, some are ill and simply can't do it anymore. The lucky few do it on their own terms. I hope she's the latter. Good luck.
I wonder if she knows she is retired, she just posted an ad last night LOL
  • aka
  • 06-01-2012, 09:40 AM
The link below must lead to the strangest retirement post I've ever seen...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462990 Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Besides the fact that she's logged on to p411 this morn and was there yesterday. 2nd thoughts already?
I retired from posting just before I made this post. Maybe I should have had someone else announce it.

Does it seem a little odd to anyone else that someone besides AO Demon is posting "on her behalf" when she's still has an active account here and has recently logged in?
Someone needs to tell the person who does her ads.