So how do you know you have had a great session?-what are you thinking? How do you feel??

For me: I always "bring it" sex is a hard sweaty balls to the wall anaerobic (not aerobic)workout. If I am connected to the woman, I have explored every inch of her with my mouth and tongue. I have tasted her sweat, her mouth, her cum. My nuts are completely drained and feel like raisins cause I have shot at least two loads.. Head is spinning and body feels beaten. The next day and for several after my pubic bone is sore from fucking her so hard
Upon leaving I am mentally and physically drained, usually need to eat, have a beer and a good nap on the couch (I am always a early afternoon hobbier). After a slumber, wake and think how fucking awesome it was, and have jerk off if I have any juice built back up- reliving the experience in my head.
Then by later that evening start thing about when I am going to get some more of that great sex.. The truly great sessions stick in your head for a long time.. I can think of many..

So guys and gals- share your thoughts.. You know it was fucking great when (aside from getting paid ladies)....
lotsasweat
I take a nap and wake up wanting more of the same
I am usually in a daze and walk into door frames.
nosweat i think ur trying to tease me
if the bed is covered in gallons of squirt and I've caused the provider to have an asthma attack

That's a good sign.
I had an experience that was so good that left me so dazed, I couldn't remember which door i came in and ended up in her laundry room, lol. We still joke about that one. WHAT, Chill
Gemma-My dear I can picture myself crawling home after a session with you!! Guys is she not smoking hot??
All of my sessions are incall. Several times I found the trip home to take twice as long because I kept missing exits. Love it.
  • Caleb
  • 06-04-2012, 11:57 PM
For me: I always "bring it" sex is a hard sweaty balls to the wall anaerobic (not aerobic)workout. If I am connected to the woman, I have explored every inch of her with my mouth and tongue. I have tasted her sweat, her mouth, her cum. My nuts are completely drained and feel like raisins cause I have shot at least two loads.. Head is spinning and body feels beaten. The next day and for several after my pubic bone is sore from fucking her so hard
Upon leaving I am mentally and physically drained, usually need to eat, have a beer and a good nap on the couch (I am always a early afternoon hobbier). After a slumber, wake and think how fucking awesome it was, and have jerk off if I have any juice built back up- reliving the experience in my head.
Then by later that evening start thing about when I am going to get some more of that great sex.. The truly great sessions stick in your head for a long time.. I can think of many.. Originally Posted by nosweat
That about sums it up. Mentally shot, physically sore and unable to think about anything else, sometimes for a couple days. I am also usually dehydrated and consume fluids by the litre for the next several hours.

I too usually hobby in the late morning to early afternoon. I intentionally avoid scheduling any type of work that requires concentration for the rest of the day. If the session is great, I am barely capable of running errands.

I have the stupidest looking grin on my face, find myself frequently shaking my head back and forth, and wondering "did that really just happen?" A few of our beautiful ladies have enabled me to do things I had no idea I was capable of doing. Better... stronger... harder... longer... A great partner yields a truly amazing experience.
  • Jaci
  • 06-05-2012, 04:23 AM
Im finally under Caleb...................
Kisses,Jaci
.........If I have more than one load of laundry to do as a result of the session.
For me I know it's off to a good start if I have to pull the sheets out of my ass after the initial bbbj!
If I wander around my house thinking --WTF just happened -- yea -- good sex

if Im laying on the bed and the only thing crossing my mind is WOW - yea -- good sex
When she tells me to not only keep the donation but she'll pay me cuz I'm such a stuuuuuuud!

.....yeah that shit ain't never happened.