anyone likes to watch

I think I would enjoy being watched.. any here enjoy watching?
I also enjoy being watched. Especially secretly in public.
Love watching! And being watched!
I too enjoy watching
Love watching
I loved being watched! ��
Odd man out, I guess! Would not want to watch or be watched! Maybe I'm too self conscious over my own age, a few months shy of 72. Appreciate, though, everyone's opinions!
I like to watch, as long as I can join in later!! I very much love being watched..especially hearing "encouragement"
Voyeurism is so delightful. Of course, I love to participate as well. But there are moments where it seems like I can get off just as much by watching only.
I like to watch, as long as I can join in later!! I very much love being watched..especially hearing "encouragement" Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Hey, StaceyMay, don't forget me!I want one on one with you and I will give you all the encouragement you could ask for, if you promise to dominate me!
Love to watch!!!!!
I'm only interested lesbian sex, watching women together drives me crazy.........
If I'm going to watch any sucking or fucking that has to do with a dick, I think I'll watch her do to mine.lol
Voyeurism is awesome! I guess I picked to up with my exSO... I like to watch and be watched. Sex is sexy when it's done right! Imo
Love to watch!!!!!
I'm only interested lesbian sex, watching women together drives me crazy.........
If I'm going to watch any sucking or fucking that has to do with a dick, I think I'll watch her do to mine.lol Originally Posted by breastfan
Yeah, I'm in that camp too!
I havent forgot about you. Sending you a PM
Sounds like we need a watch party....