P411 Opinion

As a female. Im still loving p411 and prefer those gents over anyone.
I love it there. I use the available now board almost daily. The captcha is annoying but I appreciate keeping us safe.
Been on it basically 9 yrs. I haven't seen any drastic differences in any way since management change.
As an early member there...P720, I haven't noticed any noticeable changes other than the super annoying Captcha, lol. I love P411 as it greatly reduces the number of back and forth questions and reference checking.

~
Captcha is gone now ..
^^^^ What he said, although Gina was more willing to pin the pin on providers who did not respond to requests in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, from an "Admirer" standpoint, when P411 opened it's enrollment for providers, a lot of lower - end providers with NO TCB skills were admitted. Understood, P411 has to refresh it's listings or it goes away, but the newest group of providers has a lot to learn about TCB. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I miss Gina bc she was always on point and always responded, the P has made it easier for me to get verified on other sites which is really nice
They have added the I am not a Robot’ option. This sucks on phone. I have sent 3 emails with no response. Miss Gina!!
Just renewed p-411 subsciption last night. Hope it works out.

Yes, Captcha sucks - I had to try several times to find all the hidden bridges, cars, boats, etc. Never successful with one try!
I love P411. It is as easy as asking a friend if you can come over. No more hassles of sending links to your references. The back and forth to try to set up a date. I wish the photos were clearer in some cases. Also wish there were more than three photos. The one in the listing that gets my attention, is never in the three posted.
I'm new to p411.. I'm really big on screening, so p411 is ideal to me versus other sites! Safety and discretion is my number one priority, as I have other business adventures!
As a female. Im still loving p411 and prefer those gents over anyone. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
If I see new ladies to me I prefer them to be on P411. But when I asked about the new Robot option I never got a response. Miss Gina
When I logged in, I received the message that my account was locked until I sent in age verification. I've only been a member of P411 for the past 5 years and pretty sure I had to prove I was legal when I first joined. It's whatever though, it is what it is.
P411 isn’t perfect but it is the gold standard for a reason. I have 21 oks there and am in good standing. I have no problem vouching for new ladies if they are quality providers.
I'm also new too p411 and the ease of booking/screening is so refreshing. The quality of potential is also amazing. I always wondered what all the fuss was about but now that I'm there... I've been smiling more to say the least
... But when I asked about the new Robot option I never got a response. Miss Gina Originally Posted by Samcro84
sam, remember than gina sold p411 earlier this year. while she has an acct here on eccie, i doubt she will respond or if she does, be able to help you wm/ the captcha.

direct your comments/questions to customer service/support over there.