P411 Opinion

They are working through the list of non age verified ladies and locking them out. Those are ones who have been around for years, and many will not re-up, as it requires submitting ID, and quite a few won't be doing that.

Save your favorite ladies direct info!
I am currently looking to get on the site so if there are any p411 members that are interested in booking me id love to chat. thank you.
I am currently looking to get on the site so if there are any p411 members that are interested in booking me id love to chat. thank you. Originally Posted by CurvyChantel
A lot more people are about to want to get on P411 now that the bio and weekly update sections have been removed from ECCIE.
P411 ROCKS and has always been a very Well Established and Reputable Site
  • HUMP!
  • 09-04-2019, 08:35 AM
During my five years on P4, I've enjoyed the services and ease of arrangement membership offers. I appreciate the ladies who have extended my 48 Okays.
P411 has been great. I have been able to see so many providers who I probably would not have if they were on Eccie only. Plus, there are lots of providers on p411 that are not on Eccie.
P411 is the best site hands down... well worth it! If you’re looking for classy professional drama free… it’s definitely the way to go.
I've had a lifetime membership on there for years. If a lady will not accept my profile there, will more than likely move on to someone else (I have 20 OK's over the course of 10 years).

I also go back to the Date Check days Can't remember how may many referrals I had there, though. I wonder how many ladies here used to use that site?
They did squash the more explicit menu items that you ladies listed.
I want to get on P411 asap
I’m re-upping when I get back to the states in December
  • Fsn57
  • 09-04-2019, 02:45 PM
I mostly see P411 providers. I would check here to see if they had reviews, but if a lady didn't have a P411 profile I would generally not contact her. Going forward, I don't see much changing, I will still use P411 for finding providers I'm interested in, and eccie will be one of several tools I use to research her.
  • Idina
  • 09-05-2019, 02:05 AM
I love P411. Makes scheduling and verifying new friends so much easier.
With the rather radical changes that happened as of 9/01, I expect a large number of ladies will be attempting to gain entry to P411. Time will tell if that’s a positive thing!
I hobby primarily when traveling, so it's hard to establish "regulars" anywhere. P411 provides the best option, at least it has in the past and hopefully that will continue to be the case. I'm sure it's a challenge to try and keep things legal for themselves and for us, so I think the price is still pretty reasonable and now that they are allowing new providers it should be even more valuable in keeping the costs of "doing business" reasonable.