Gia Moore's Perfume Launch Lingerie Party July 24th 2014

You are cordially invited to attend Gia Moore's Perfume Launch Lingerie Party July 24th, a night of devilish debauchery!

The party will be held at an Upscale Fort Lauderdale location to be announced the day of the event! To ensure your safety this party is invite only and you must verify yourself by emailing GiaMoorePerfume@gmail.com.

I would really love to see you there to celebrate this amazing time in my life. So on that evening everyone in attendance will receive 30% off of Gia Moore Perfume! Not to leave you out gentlemen, I do have Gia Moore for men!

For your enjoyment on the evening I will have the hottest DJ and sexy lounge music. Hot Sexy Brianna will debut her marvelous body paint art! And of course the Lingerie show featuring Cream Team's Models wearing Girlfriends Dating lingerie; also body paint models!

Party In Style

Parking is free! Verified Gentlemen are asked for a $20 cash donation at the door and the verified ladies are free to get in. I will have setup for you along with the sexy lounge music Hors D'oeuvres and a glass of champagne. You will also receive two tickets for a glass of Red or White wine.

Networking

I ask that you bring your business cards as this evening belongs to us. Please share the event with friends in the industry but keep in mind they must also follow the verification instructions.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Life is a journey, travel it well and live each day as if it was your last..