I Guess "Open Minded" is a Relative Term

I browse ListCrawler hoping for a miracle. And sometimes I get a big laugh. I love the ads that say things like "No GFE, No BB, No BBBJ, No CIM, No Anal … open minded". Really?
used to be no ladies mentioned "everything covered", or "have it your way".. I think the ads are more detailed, because guys are getting more frank in their correspondence.. we don't want to waste time and money with a fake come-on. the ladies know they need to state upfront what they will or won't do. well, except for these dumb Fucks that post what you referenced, LOL
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2019, 04:11 PM
I always assume its BB, that's one of the key words around here
luv2luv, dont you have your provider-to-english translator handy??

"open minded" - i'm open to taking your money and i dont mind taking it.
If you are asking for openminded, I'll probably assume you are asking for bare service(if not way into the fetish zone) and not respond. And most ladies are looking to cut as much of that off at the pass, as possible.
Damn I didn’t know that open-minded meant B.B. I have used that before but I just meant fetishes and things of that nature. Good to know.
Seems like what I was going for went over everybody’s head. On one hand, she offers pretty much nothing. Then advertises she is open minded. That’s a total oxymoron.
Damn I didn’t know that open-minded meant B.B. I have used that before but I just meant fetishes and things of that nature. Good to know. Originally Posted by Peach Pleasure
I’m with you!! Wow who knew?
  • grean
  • 03-21-2019, 09:14 AM
I always took open minded to almost always mean upselling. The listed rate will get you in the room...everything after that is extra.

Turn and run.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Seems like what I was going for went over everybody’s head. On one hand, she offers pretty much nothing. Then advertises she is open minded. That’s a total oxymoron. Originally Posted by luv2luv
We understood what you meant
OP is correct. Open Minded is a relative term. It means different things to different ppl.

I feel it is a buzz word women use to get a guy in the door. Then when he asks for a particular "open minded" service the NO responses begin.
"No, I don't do that."
"That is extra."
Etc.

When I read "open minded" in a profile I pass and move on.
Marketing 101
Marketing 101 Originally Posted by ThomasJones
Thomas, would you like to tell us which recently banned person you are, or do we need to do research and found out on our own?
Seems like what I was going for went over everybody’s head. On one hand, she offers pretty much nothing. Then advertises she is open minded. That’s a total oxymoron. Originally Posted by luv2luv
We get it. It’s a guy thing.
Hmmm well i guess i better change my ad wording..
I put my menu is open...but didn't intend for it to say bareback fullservice...
I just meant it to say Im game for some kinks....thats my definition of openminded