Butt Selfie's

It is a very very hard thing to do with out reaching behind and making a fat roll in the back area, or missing half your ass.
It is a chore but can be done.
Everybody always says my 36DDD are the bomb but the hiney aint to bad either.

New butt pics taken yesterday.
NO FILTERS OR FUDGING THE RESULTS POINT POINT AND SHOOT
Come on ladies lets see those updated no filter butt pics

Attachment 830235
Damn nice. Being a butt man I can truly appreciate the view. Thank you for sharing. Do not know if you are into spanking but I am dreaming of spanking that sweet butt my lady. oh yes oh my
Hot dog buns.
Impressive!! Very impressive!!
me likes.
Damn nice. Being a butt man I can truly appreciate the view. Thank you for sharing. Do not know if you are into spanking but I am dreaming of spanking that sweet butt my lady. oh yes oh my Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
INTO SPANKINGS?!... Well Darlin, I can pretend it is my birthday
and get a real spanking just as long as I can get a real present too. P.M. me regarding what time my birthday should be this weekend..
Oh my thank you sweet lady. Wish I could for sure but playing a two day golf tournament and trying not to get my butt spanked to bad.
Your pictures are super nice
Thank you for sharing.
No other ladies want to show her butt?
Maybe everyone is off for the holiday?
I tried fella's to get a bunch of nice recent ass pics.. But no takers, not yet anyway
Nice sexy butt miss op
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20190314_133609.jpg (15.7 KB, 300 views)
Big butts aren't for everyone, but for those who do enjoy them... here ya go!

That's what I am talking about....
keep them coming ladies...
mm
Attached Images File Type: jpg 7e32c740a66407992ddee87340c6a496 (2).jpg (30.6 KB, 226 views) File Type: jpg dallas8 (2).jpg (50.3 KB, 227 views)
All these classy chassis got me feeling ....well you know.
I luv bootys!!!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 7249_Web3.jpg (22.6 KB, 128 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4809.JPG (54.1 KB, 128 views)