Couple Friendly

Asking for a friend...

Which ladies are truly bi and couple friendly...

Ready....set....go!
That would be me 100% I actually have been with a few couples (working on setting up a date with one from Tyler right now that works out for all of our busy schedules) and have been playing with girls YEARS before I started the hobby. I like to consider myself try-sexual; I'll try anything once!! I actually want to try being with a TS one day, I wonder what that would be like
Me.
I get couples around holidays: New Years, Valentines Day, , birthdays.......
I am! I have several couples that I see regularly and few have posted reviews over the years. I love spending time with couples and its ALWAYS a blast! Whether the other lady is just testing the waters and trying something new or if shes experienced...They are never on the rebound and are are always in the best of moods and I just love being a part of it and always feel special when they invite me to ad to their fun time!
ooooo me!
Me! Raising both hands and getting a little tingle thinking about it!
I have driven dozens of ladies to lesboland with my lack of skills.

Eagerly awaiting for this list to grow and my wallet to shrink.
Had it happen for me in normal life but not hobbyland, I would love if it did. Something about being thrown into a couples chemistry is tantalizing
LOL!

I have driven dozens of ladies to lesboland with my lack of skills. Originally Posted by pyramider
AngelaS
My SO has wanted to for years. But she gets nervous when close to pulling the trigger and I don’t want pressure her. I want her to be ready to get the most enjoyment she can.

Someday, one of you lovely ladies are going to break her in I know it! Just don’t steal her from me cuz she’s wild in the sac LOL
some of you responding are about to get pm's!
I am awesome with couples. I am not the type of girl to try and see the husband after and know where to focus my attention.