Regular Shorted me on donation... wow

One of my regulars shorted me on my donation today. He Gave me 140 for a 30 min session all because our session had ended and he didnt nut twice. Mind you..i have been seeing this gentleman sense i made an account with eccie and has always done what he has requested if it falls under my menu..and he has always paid my asking donation. Its so crazy how people change up. Then he had the nerve to say "bad service" but yet hes been keeping in contact with me for almost 6 months. Now if you cant afford to hobby. Don't. Dont do it. And who does someone like that..... they have been seeing..60 dollars or not. This is my body and how dare you. Im getting tired of shitty people coming my way. Or making up false things about me or doing shit like this.
Alsoo mind you he is a little younger than what I normally would like to see..
I would call this gentleman out but im going to be the bigger person and just leave it at this.
You ladies please be safe.
Gentleman treat the ladies nice..we do a lot to keep you guys happy and satisfied.
Your "alert" is worthless unless you give the handle of the hobbyist who shorted you. This isn't a forum to get things off your chest. "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."
Guess he won't be a regular anymore, his loss....what a loser. Doesn't he know donations are for time and not services? Based on his logic, if he didn't bust at all, you should get nothing?

Shyster is right, worthless without name. This will get moved.
Not an Alert. Moved to COED
So why arent you naming him?
She still wants to see him
Precursor to a bad review maybe? Damage control prior to the event occurring?
Precursor to a bad review maybe? Damage control prior to the event occurring? Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Doubt it. I think she's had a string of bad luck lately and doesn't know how to handle it. Really feeling bad for her.

Personally, I want to see her again at some point.
Doubt it. I think she's had a string of bad luck lately and doesn't know how to handle it. Really feeling bad for her.

Personally, I want to see her again at some point. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
wtf?!
It's always regulars. I have never in life been shorted by a new client.Money up front ESPECIALLY w regs.
Yes..it can be regs....they get comfortable too...

I try not to make money be an issue...if we agree on an amount..which is always done generally before they arrive..then that's what it's going to be...

If things change once they get there..then we discuss it...but usually that isn't something that happens..

Bad service isn't a good enough reason for the guy to take part of the donation back..atleast not without y'all having a conversation about it..

OP..do you feel your service was lacking? If so...then honestly the right thing imo would be to at least offer something back... unless maybe he was a dick about it... because I've had guys in the past that I've seen...and something was off...i wasn't into it...and depending on how they handle me trying to tell them this might be a considering factor in if I will give them a partial or full refund....
Its honestly a string of bad luck. I enjoy what i do. I mean no harm on anyone and want the same in return. I just want some good regular clients who respect me like i do them.
Its honestly a string of bad luck. I enjoy what i do. I mean no harm on anyone and want the same in return. I just want some good regular clients who respect me like i do them. Originally Posted by Lillyanna Smith
You're a beautiful young lady....sometimes being pretty can bring you so many problems...

Nice response Lilly....i wouldn't reply in here anymore...brings attention to you that may not be positive...

I think your last reply is a good note to leave this thread on imho
Take care of your regulars and hopefully they will take care of you. I would never short a lady ( with money :-), especially a regular....they know where I hang my belts. Ouch. Sometimes they just beat me for generally purposes cause they think I need it :-) anyway...I'm watching Ellen lol
Nobody else knows what really happened, but when I read this it makes me think that either you started taking him for granted or just had an off day.

Then he had the nerve to say "bad service" but yet hes been keeping in contact with me for almost 6 months.

Having said that, I agree with Analeese that he should have discussed it with you rather than shorting the donation.