Douching at the spa

The reason the girls douche after each client. Usually they take a water bottle and just squirt in their pussy , is not so much to clean but this will make the pussy dry and tighter for the next customer. just learned this little tid bit I don't recommend drinking an bottle water in the bathroom. Look on floor and you can see if there is water you are next in line. This does not apply to any of the amp girls that have white knights of course
You just broke my heart 😆
The reason the girls douche after each client. Usually they take a water bottle and just squirt in their pussy , is not so much to clean but this will make the pussy dry and tighter for the next customer. just learned this little tid bit I don't recommend drinking an bottle water in the bathroom. Look on floor and you can see if there is water you are next in line. This does not apply to any of the amp girls that have white knights of course Originally Posted by T063076

I love the faint smell and taste of baby wipes when doing DATY at an AMP. It smells like victory... albeit a bit medicinal

Absolutely. Taste like a great light dessert
Don't forget the tasty taste of scented soap )
And that tongue numbing from the spermicide.