Encounter: Spenser Is Fun

User ID: -
Date: 1/28/2023
Name: Spenser
Phone: 1-505-750-0998
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...c/337926721642
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Westside Montano and Coors
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CBJ, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Black hair with Highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spenser is roughly 5'6", Very Nice body, a few tattoos. Great ass, nice c cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you enjoyed. My experience was opposite. Her communication was slow. I sat in front of her apartment for almost 20 min while she was getting ready. It was not a last minute appointment. Her apartment was trashed. Dirty stained carpets, dirty dishes everywhere, empty pizza and food delivery boxes laying around. Looked like a tornado hit that place. Went to her bedroom and didn't feel that comfortable laying on her bed. The pics are her, but heavily filtered. She looked like she weighed considerably more than pictured as well. Service was just ok. Better service for the $$$.
This chick in my opinion sucks!! Tried 3 different times with her, once got ghosted after saying yes to meet up, other two times comms were spotty then ghosted at her hotel then last time sat in front of her apartment for like 20 or 25 minutes then just ghosted again!!!! Shame on me for giving her that third chance to waste my f ing time and fuel!!!!
I think she is trying to do better on communication and scheduling, but she is still a mess. I see her occasionally but there is always that stupid wait in the parking lot. And so many pizza boxes. Unless she got the implants she's always talking about she is certainly not a C cup, and bordering on BBW. But she does have good skills and likes to cum.