Just stopping in to say Hi, I'm back! With questions.

Hello lovers and friends! It has been a long time! I'm not sure what's allowed here, I noticed there's no place for ads anymore?

Girls, what do you do to show you're available on this site? Guys, how do you find your afternoon delight? (Haha, that rhymed!)

Anyway I just wanted to reach out here and say hi, Eccie was good to me for a long time. Missed ya'll. Hope you're well. Stay safe and cozy in the rain.
No advertising or pics allowed anymore. Dear Abby site now. But guys can still do reviews.
There is pics allowed you just can’t show your nude self! You can put then in your profile other than that you just conversate in coed, your signature line can have your email and phone number

Welcome back
I remember your name. Welcome back
Have you really been gone for 5yrs

YES. Lingerie pictorials & sexy non-nudes are still allowed & ENCOURAGED.

Please & thank you
Welcome back hon and Happy Hobbying!
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2023, 07:46 AM
Welcome back and stay cool in this heat.
Hi, Vikki!! Welcome back! Me, too!! Funnily, I've been gone from E for a while but I just left TX and I miss my TX friends. Dorian and Alyssa, I remember you both. Charlie Wilder-Grey says
. Dorian and Alyssa, I remember you both. Charlie Wilder-Grey says Originally Posted by GreyWilder
I disappointed you in bed didn't I?
Welcome Back!!!
Feel free to send me updated TAINT photos.....I'll make sure Pyramider gets them.