Temporary Fix For OH2

Ladies,

I have found a way to advertise on oh2. Under the gallery tab- Companions only- albums- under Texas- Houston. Post your pics with "available" text on it and your email. Also for the gents, you can look at the gallery and get the contact information from the post. Not a permanent fix, but hey we gotta start somewhere.

Here is the link: https://home.ourhome2.net/gallerydisplay.php?c=14
Nice thinking outside of dress.. i mean box, i lost my thought looking at pics.

p.s. yes i am to answer your question, I'll tell you next time why i said it here

p.s. yes i am to answer your question, I'll tell you next time why i said it here
p.s. yes i am to answer your question, I'll tell you next time why i said it here Originally Posted by OtherChevyGuy
Just tell her who you really are.

p.s. yes i am to answer your question, I'll tell you next time why i said it here Originally Posted by OtherChevyGuy
Ahh. Okay! And thank you!
Great idea Alyssa!!
Great idea Alyssa!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Thank you, beautiful!
That's an excellent idea because I don't hobby that much and I've been inundated with do you miss me texts. Sad situation what's going on at oh2. I don't understand why women depend so heavily on that site but I guess they do.
That's an excellent idea because I don't hobby that much and I've been inundated with do you miss me texts. Sad situation what's going on at oh2. I don't understand why women depend so heavily on that site but I guess they do. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
I can’t speak for anyone else as to why they depend on the site. I can, however speak for myself. Oh2 has been great with my advertising. That’s where I get most of my clients from. They’re not just one time clients. They’re regular clients. Anyway, maybe this helped you understand why I depend on the site. It’s my greatest source of income.
Thank you for this Alyssa!
Thank you for this Alyssa! Originally Posted by A Hall
You're very welcome, doll!
Nice, you can also sort by latest albums. Thanks!
I can’t speak for anyone else as to why they depend on the site. I can, however speak for myself. Oh2 has been great with my advertising. That’s where I get most of my clients from. They’re not just one time clients. They’re regular clients. Anyway, maybe this helped you understand why I depend on the site. It’s my greatest source of income. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
This
So you found a way to advertise. BUT no one else can get on to see your post. IJS.