Me and Pitroom are separate people.

I'm addressing this not because of our home. We all know Ck at our home is the biggest simp, conniver ever. Good only for ads. Me and Pitroom are friends. Sometimes I'm at his place and bounce off his wifi. Simple friend things. Because of that I got my handle banned on our home because I use my friends wifi when I'm there. Honestly Pit is a great guy and he told me this day would come. He helped me out a lot and honestly I owe my hobby career to him. One thing Pit told me is man, we getting older. Take care of your mom. See her everyday, buy her food everyday. Look out for your friends. Call your kids everyday. Buy something for someone everyday who can't do anything for you. Say I love you often when pertinent. Walk dogs as much as you can. Stare at Sunsets. I'm not concerned about the emailing our home and pleading my case because I don't care

There are more important battles to fight. Plus, unfortunately our days are numbered. So please, stop. If you don't I can take it I'll just mark you as miserable and pray life shines better on me. Yes me and Pit are two different people but he is my friend and way better than a lot of the ones disparaging him.

He has helped me navigate this crazy world after I started upon my divorce. Now, I wish I had stayed married. What Pit has done is help me figure this business out and have access to his black book. Everyone who knows Pitroom loves him. I sticking with him over all the haters and a site that might, probably crash tomorrow
Incoming.
Jetsetlife,
CK is a member here.
Jetsetlife,
CK is a member here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Okay Sir then let him come in here and explain why he banned me for multiple handles when me and Pitroom are two different people. So someone can't introduce you to the hobby? You bounce off their wifi then you are banned because some conspiracy theorists think the UFOs landed in their backyard. It's absolutely bullshit. I personally wish he would respond to this insult less fast than he okays people to be verified hobbyists. I've been insulted by kara/CendellM m nothing has been said to her but dare I say anything about Ck. This shit ain't fair. We are two different people who are friends
Hahahaha shits getting deep now. Omg my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! You’re the biggest fool that’s ever posted on these boards! If you think for one second any one’s going to believe this shit you’re insane! You know you’re a loser when you gotta come up with this story and think it’s believable!:thumbsup : I am beside myself haha, this made my night even better! My eyes are bleeding from reading this good lord!

Thanks for the jokes! Oh I’ve insulted you, did pitpoopoo and shineproo show you how to run and cry about me! If anyone’s a simp it’s YOU! Hahahaha ������
CK owns that board. He can do whatever he wants.

However, thank you for mentioning that you and Pit hangout together, a lot.
CK owns that board. He can do whatever he wants.

However, thank you for mentioning that you and Pit hangout together, a lot. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah, they're so close it's like they were in each others head.
LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Jetsetlife and Pitroom sitting in a tree…………..
Pitroom is my friend. Is it a problem I have a friend in the hobby. He introduced me to this business and honestly, best introduction I've ever had in my life. Is it against the rules to have a friend here. To teach you the ropes. Ck banning me was bullshit. I'm not Pitroom. Just because someone bounced off someone's ip address or wifi doesn't mean anything. I just got out a session because of Pitroom hooking it up. He's the GOAT. That's my friend and we are two separate dudes. I stand on that.
Hahahaha shits getting deep now. Omg my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! You’re the biggest fool that’s ever posted on these boards! If you think for one second any one’s going to believe this shit you’re insane! You know you’re a loser when you gotta come up with this story and think it’s believable!:thumbsup : I am beside myself haha, this made my night even better! My eyes are bleeding from reading this good lord!

Thanks for the jokes! Oh I’ve insulted you, did pitpoopoo and shineproo show you how to run and cry about me! If anyone’s a simp it’s YOU! Hahahaha ������ Originally Posted by Cendell M
Baby because of Pitroom hookups I turned down 3 chicks tonight. He is the Goat or he is the mystical guy in usual suspects. . He knows how to get pussy. Period,but me and him have different accounts, but share everything. Part of the Oh2 mantra says refer friends. He did. So now I'm here. Referred by my friend Pitroom.

Thanks for the jokes! Oh I’ve insulted you, did pitpoopoo and shineproo show you how to run and cry about me! If anyone’s a simp it’s YOU! Hahahaha ������ Originally Posted by Cendell M
If you are disrespectful I will rtm you simple. I don't live by street rules. I snitch and tell a person I snitched! So you won't ever have to question who pushed that button. I did. I am not Pitroom. Put 4000 down and we'll show up together with different chicks we have fucked and they will say it. He's my friend but we are two different dudes. He bought me to this whole business
No lie this everybody vs Pitrooms is exhausting. If you don't care for someone so much why keep some sort of a conversation going on with them.
Entertainment value
Just like the Pitroom thread denying he was Shinepoo, this thread just makes it even more obvious that Jetsetlife = Pitroom. SMH