Thread hijacking

I want some clarification on this because if thread hijacking points were fairly administered no one would be here. The favorite woman here(favorite because she has little business hence always on the board)would have enough points for a lifetime ban.( I've heard rumors of a time when eccie was run by mods who only motivation to mod was free pussy. I'm guessing that's still the case). If I respond to a thread with the subject matter but include a comment about something else how is that a thread hijack. If that rule was fairly applied no one would be here.
I want some clarification on this because if thread hijacking points were fairly administered no one would be here. The favorite woman here(favorite because she has little business hence always on the board)would have enough points for a lifetime ban.( I've heard rumors of a time when eccie was run by mods who only motivation to mod was free pussy. I'm guessing that's still the case). If I respond to a thread with the subject matter but include a comment about something else how is that a thread hijack. If that rule was fairly applied no one would be here. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Why you always bringing me up no one else but me? I hurt your feelings that much? I got plenty of business and show me an example where I thread highjack Pitroom er shinepoop er jetsetlife er…. I don’t give free pussy to know one, your are just a wimp simp. I caught your handle and you hate it. So go cry in your room and hush up! Whiny
So go cry in your room and hush up! Whiny Originally Posted by Cendell M
I think you might mean cry in your (pit)room? lol. On another thread this is just a simple board. No need to make such a huge deal about this. Perhaps the OTHER board is available by now where he can share the wifi and discuss the issues at hand.

Let's move on. Gon git.
I think you might mean cry in your (pit)room? lol. On another thread this is just a simple board. No need to make such a huge deal about this. Perhaps the OTHER board is available by now where he can share the wifi and discuss the issues at hand.

Let's move on. Gon git. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
I like you , Gon Git lol yeah he can sit and spin as far as I’m concerned. Unfortunately he’s banned on oh2 ALL his handles for using same Wi-Fi, they’re just friends though lol.

Have a good day Biggie <<<<what he said
  • Uomo
  • 09-13-2023, 10:59 AM
Hey Mr multiple handles, don't go quoting rules when you are clearly disregarding them.
Thread closed