Oh Crap, I Think I May Alzheimer's! :)

A few weeks ago, my ATF guy booked an early morning date, but it was cut short due to him accidentally locking his keys in his car! Bless his heart because this was the 2nd time that AAA had been called out to my place because of his car issues and we've had a great laugh over it! This time, since our visit was cut short, I offered to make up the unused time at a different date at his convenience! Today was supposed to have been that date!

He and I talk all time through IM and as of last Friday, I remembered about our date scheduled for this morning!

But guess what I did........I freakin' forgot! Only when I got a phone call from him, did I remember! I am mortified because not once have I ever done this! He jokingly said he was going to write a NCNS review and I wouldn't blame him at all! LOL!

So, guess what I'm going to do this morning! I'm headed to the nearest Walgreens for some of those memory supplements! Now if I could only remember what they are called!

PS. M, thank you for being a sweetheart and I apologize from the bottom of my heart! Love you bunches and I will see you next week!
  • fawn
  • 04-25-2011, 06:35 AM
I am sorry Lana, but that is not called Alzheimer's..... It is called Old Age.... lol
  • Gulf2
  • 04-25-2011, 06:43 AM
PS. M, thank you for being a sweetheart and I apologize from the bottom of my heart! Love you bunches and I will see you next week! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Very nice post.

All the best,

G2
I am sorry Lana, but that is not called Alzheimer's..... It is called Old Age.... lol Originally Posted by fawn

Speak for yourself, girlie! My memory is good enough to remember that you ARE one year older than I am!

Love ya!
Sounds like a sweet guy Lana. Glad he understood.

Whatever it is that caused you to forget, please let me know the symptoms.. I only have a few years for it to start happening to me!
Crazy Girl!

You've got to start setting yourself alarms like I do! I swear every pre-book I set an alarm in my phone for two or three hours before the session is supposed to start.

With me it's not old age or Alzheimer's, it's just plain I am stupid...lol

I am glad it was a regular and there was not really any harm done!

Now go get yourself some ginkgo biloba.

Love-Ya!
Sounds like a sweet guy Lana. Glad he understood.

Whatever it is that caused you to forget, please let me know the symptoms.. I only have a few years for it to start happening to me! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
LOL.. Go shopping with Lana now. I still have the emails for the Saturday you thought was Sunday, so it's either "day forgetting syndrome" or "wrong ATF today syndrome" I am "the" ATF - aren't I?
Does this mean none of you fine ladies remember what you promised me for free??

I am hoping you remember because I am older than all of you and I forgot!
  • motor
  • 04-25-2011, 01:38 PM
haha, i bet you remember the giant clam tho.....
  • Gulf2
  • 04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Does this mean none of you fine ladies remember what you promised me for free?? ... Originally Posted by cheatercheater

Ah, the classic American Opportunist!
Lana, I, of all people know the unexpected happens when you least expect it!

And you are only getting hotter with age!

And the good thing about Alzheimer's, every incall is a new experience!
Geez Lana does that mean that when I sat in my car for three days waiting for a provider that didnt show up .Was that you also ?????..........IT WAS JUST ALZHEIMERS ....Whoooooo I thought it was old age like Fawn says ....Now I can blame it on something .....If I can just remember what to blame it on ........
Hey Lana, a good policy you should have in place is to have the fellas email you 1 day before the appointment. Sort of like a confirmation of appointment email. Ya know, the way doctors/dentists offices do.
Richard Pryor had the best line concerning Alzheimer's . . . Pryor said it should be called Sometimers.
  • Sami
  • 04-25-2011, 09:54 PM
+10 to Sometimers

Richard Pryor had the best line concerning Alzheimer's . . . Pryor said it should be called Sometimers. Originally Posted by pyramider