Nude Massage

I have gotten a lot of massages and have noticed most of the ladies will stay clothed until after the flip and the fun begins.

Over the years I have had only a few that would get comfortable with me at the first of the session and I enjoyed the view from the beginning best of the two.

Why do most of you ladies stayed clothed until after the session is almost over?

What do most of you guys prefer cloths off at the beginning or wait until when the fun begins?

The best session I had was the lady removed her cloths all but her panties and bra, she started the session with me on my stomach. After she rubbed the left side she walked around to the right side to start and she drop her bra in front of me and rubbed her breast on my arm. When she was done on that side I was still face down and she was at my head and had removed her panties giving me a nice view and teasing at the same time. I could rub her legs and her kitty all the time she was rubbing the top of my shoulders.

Needless to say on the flip she had me all worked up and the front massage did not take long until we were both getting happy.

What are you thoughts on when the cloths should come off?
Hmmm...I guess I never thought about it one way or another. I have such a mix of clientele (therapeutic/fun) that it's probably just habit.

When I am GIVING a massage, I like for my client to relax and enjoy the massage. If I am naked while GIVING the massage, I might lose my concentration! LOL!

It actually makes no difference to me at all. If you want a nekkid massage, just tell me...I have NO problem being nekked at all!
On your first visit, it is part of the screening process often times. Takes a few minutes for the lady to check you out and determine you are safe.

After the first visit, I usually ask the lady if I can massage her, so the clothes get lost pretty early.

If you really need a massage, VNurse is probably right. Hard to relax with an erection.

That said, most relaxing massages I remember were with Peaches1976 when she coaxed a pop from me at the beginning, gave a great massage, then coaxed a second pop at the end. I was mush in her hands in the time between pops.
tigercat, the sessions you describe ARE awesome for sure! Of course, if you get TOO involved in the beginning, you may not have time for a great massage in between.

Hmmm...dilemma, dilemma. To pop or not to pop (first, that is...).

Hey, it's ALL good! Oh, and ANY time you want to massage me? Oh HELL yeah!
  • Gypsy
  • 04-28-2011, 08:50 AM
I disagree with Hobbyfun. I like two distinct parts to my massage, the therapeutic, then the fun. I find that if the MT starts naked, she tends to skip over the massage part and get right to the fun part, like a body rub girl. When I was younger, I had no patience for the massage, but now that I am older, both parts are equally important to me. The thing I hate the most is when I find a good MT who on the first few visits gives a great massage, but once she gets to know you skips over the massage and gets right to the extras.
I have seen V Nurse and she was very professional about the massage and the fun afterwards but, I can still relax with the lady being naked at the start and it helps build up to the explosion, so next time I come to see you V I will help you out of your cloths at the beginning if the pop happens at the start, middle, or end it is all good, and you do give a great massage.

So I think I would be happy either way but the cloths off just helps me relax.
Once I get to know a masseuse, I prefer to get the fun stuff over at first, then take the massage. Completely backwards I know, but it seems to me while I am on my stomach, all I am thinking about is cumming. After I cum, I get so relaxed, with all the endorphins kicking in, then drift off into Ahhhhzz.. I feel the massage is actually more therapeutic. I can relax off without any tension from sexual anticipation.

Just sayin...
i like all varieties... sometime it's hard to lie face down with a woody.
Maybe a double pop might be the answer... so i can relax after the first and enjoy the massage
would not want vicki to lose her concentration for what ever reason lol. at my age double pops do not happen often but i am sure we could figure some way to fill in the time
When frequenting ampville, I preferred the fun stuff first then a massage especially if I knew she was decent at it. Seems to me Penny at smile did it that way, so of course she was nude when it started.
I agree with you Crashkopf
THANKS GUYS!!! Ya'll are awesome!

Like I've said...it's ALL good. Pop-massage...massage-pop...pop-massage-pop...massage-pop-pop...oh hell, forget the massage! LOL!

I have seen gentlemen who want to get the fun stuff out of the way and that actually makes good sense to me as you ARE totally relaxed but then I understand the anticipation factor too.

I promise that if I am less than clothed, you will STILL get a good, professional massage...not JUST a rub! Unless, of course, you leave me to where I am unable to stand!

gasdrill...wha, wha, what?! Lose my concentration?! LOL!
Vicki i know you have left me with weak and trembling legs. lol
gasdrill...that's cuz I massaged your nudes!
what was the topic??? i was engrossed looking at vnurse's avatar!!!!

like she said, "it's ALL good. Pop-massage...massage-pop...pop-massage-pop...massage-pop-pop...oh hell, forget the massage! LOL!"

except, excuse me! i paid for a massage!! ... :^) :^) :^)

maybe it's like the recent story about the "best" way to exercise - weight work then cardio work.
maybe it should be pop work then massage work - gets the muscles worked up to burn the fat and then lets the massage continue to energize them??
works for me! :^) [and that's a smiley for smiling, not for joking around]