ECCIE, Date Check, P411 comparison

(staff edit; corrected P11 to P411 in thread title; ztonk)

I travel around the country and ECCIE isn't used as much in some areas as here in Austin. I'm curious what the ladies and more experienced hobbiers have to say regarding membership in Date Check, P411 or other hobby related sites.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?

thanks
The advantage with p411 is safety from a provider's standpoint, and variety from the hobbyist standpoint.

p411 also has a list of regional boards. It might be helpful when you travel to other parts of the country to use their popular regional board if ECCIE isn't big there. Eros is nice if you pick a lady with a website and reviews.
thank you :-)
  • ztonk
  • 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I don't have any experience with DateCheck, but I have used P411 when I've travelled and it makes getting screened a snap. You'll want to ensure you have some recent OKs so they know you are still safe. If it's been several months since your last OK, you might request some updated OKs.

(One downside... some ladies look at the number of provider OK's you have on P411 and if you have "too many" they will decline to see you.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Does p411 cost money?
Yes, yearly fee, but if you provide 2 references from ladies who are on p411 and who will vouch for you at sign up you can get 6 months Free (Option "Other" and ask for it).
Cool!!!
6 months FREE? Damn What A Great Deal! P411 is almost like my American Express Card, I don't hobby without it!
Yes, yearly fee, but if you provide 2 references from ladies who are on p411 and who will vouch for you at sign up you can get 6 months Free (Option "Other" and ask for it). Originally Posted by fun2come

Not exactly how it works. You don't sign up and then get them to vouch you. They vouch you and then p411 invites you. If you do it other way around you have to give out all your info to sign up. Best to just wait for the invite email with link.

I've had all three so I would say if eccie isn't much help then p411 is the route to go. Date check is used by some ladies but it seems like a much smaller group then p411.
  • Qziz
  • 02-24-2013, 11:36 PM
Date Check is used a lot more on the east coast.
DateCheck has been around before p411 and was started in the DC area from my understanding when I have spoken to the staff. Both area great services to use.

There is also RS2K = RoomService2000.com based in Chicago, Really Good for several other locations.

However I think Date-Check from what I have encountered is the most stringnet with screening client/provider alike. Just my .02 take it or leave it.
With 10 years experience with RS2K I can tell you they run a quality verification service. Although very dominant in Chicago it served me just fine and was accepted by some very fine ladies in Atlanta, New York, California and other places that I have traveled over the years.
thanks for all the help. I had a provider referred P411 membership for a while but let it expire. I'll have to reengage that one