Refresher course: What is an AD?

• ztonk
  • 10-24-2014, 10:00 PM
There seems to be some confusion regarding what constitutes an AD and where on the site ads should go...

An AD is a post made by a lady that mentions one or more of the following:
  • Services
  • Price
  • Specific availability
If the post does not contain any of those, it's not an AD but a threAD, which is permitted here in Coed Discussions and in Requests/ISOs.

Verified Providers may post a weekly ad in Provider Ads - Austin once every 7 calendar days (for example, if you post an ad on Monday, you can't post another one until the following Monday) and one ad in The Weekend Lineup - Austin between 6am Thursday and 9pm Sunday.

Ladies who are in their first week of membership here may post in the Welcome and Introductions forum. They may post services, prices, and availability, but they only get one thread in that forum.

Any questions?

ztonk
There seems to be some confusion regarding what constitutes an AD and where on the site ads should go...

An AD is a post made by a lady that mentions one or more of the following:
  • Services
  • Price
  • Specific availability
If the post does not contain any of those, it's not an AD but a threAD, which is permitted here in Coed Discussions and in Requests/ISOs.

Verified Providers may post a weekly ad in Provider Ads - Austin once every 7 calendar days (for example, if you post an ad on Monday, you can't post another one until the following Monday) and one ad in The Weekend Lineup - Austin between 6am Thursday and 9pm Sunday.

Ladies who are in their first week of membership here may post in the Welcome and Introductions forum. They may post services, prices, and availability, but they only get one thread in that forum.

Any questions?

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
I planning a trip to Atlanta. Should I go IH10 or IH20? You did say "Any Questions."
This is sad. It's posted in the ad section how to post ads.

Maybe we should close the flood gates until things level out.
  • ztonk
  • 10-25-2014, 11:49 AM
I planning a trip to Atlanta. Should I go IH10 or IH20? You did say "Any Questions." Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I'm heading to Atlanta for the first time next month (on a much needed vacation) and I'm flying Delta.

That would be my advice.... smart ass!

z
OMG I don't fly but I will now
Ya did nah mention signature ads....
Ladies.... Not TS'S?
Thanks Z
An ad ....
And
What is a eccie pm??
It's actually a non private message that can be used against you for points!
For privacy I use email (mods can and do read your pm's)
An ad ....
And
What is a eccie pm??
For privacy I use email (mods can and do read your pm's) Originally Posted by Annika
Doesn't seem to relate to the thread. But No... Mod's can't....

I think you made the ECCIE version of a No-Fly list guaranteeing you little to no tolerance for thread derailment..... Be careful..... You are too much fun to loose too quickly....
  • ztonk
  • 11-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Welcome back, Annika.

What is a eccie pm??
For privacy I use email (mods can and do read your pm's) Originally Posted by Annika
For the record, the only time the mods can see one of your PMs is when one of them gets reported to staff (using the "Report Post" button )

That's how you earn points for spamming other members, threatening to out someone, etc.

ztonk
Thanks for verifying the PRIVACY clause!
Also... ADS and coed ThreADS are NOT the same.