RR woman tries to blow sleeping man...

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/nationa...ting-he/nhxYC/

she could have come over and sucked my dick

Megan Rae Davis, 31, also known as Megan Hoelting, told police she entered the man’s home through an unlocked gate and entered the house through the back door, according to the affidavit. She got into the bed, kissed the man and wrapped her legs around him, the affidavit said.
More trending stories
The man told police he woke up when he felt someone on top of him trying to perform a sexual act on him. According to the affidavit, the man said he recognized the woman, who was naked except for her panties, as his friend’s wife and told her to get off him and leave the house.
When she refused, the man called the police. Officers arrested her while she was still in his room, according to the affidavit.
Davis posted bail and was released on Thursday.
I have a strict NMP (no mental patients) policy.
I have a strict NMP (no mental patients) policy. Originally Posted by Centaur
Yes, crazy to not let her finish him off first, before then calling the cops.

She must be BSC--Bat Shit Crazy.

It will be interesting to hear as more develops on this story in Wilco. Wonder what the prosecution will look like? Imagine if there was reversal of sexual roles and story would be if some guy went into his friend's house to bang his wife... Just saying.

Yes, crazy to not let her finish first before calling the cops.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I am sure she is CIMNQNS!

"sorry officer no DNA, she ate all my man gravy"
  • Toyz
  • 11-02-2014, 10:18 AM
This will surely test the limits of the judicial system. Were this a man on woman crime, there would be protests at city hall, a call for increased police activity, womens rights groups rising up & having bake sales for community awareness.

Since its woman on man all we have seen so far is wal mart selling out of "come in we're open signs".
In WILCO no less!

Interesting to see if they prosecute her as aggressively as they would a man doing the exact same thing!
Burglary and Sexual Assault and she's out on bail the next day. Tell me the justice system treats men equally.
Damn, I need new friends!
Reminds me of a friend who passed out back in the day at a kegger and a young homely looking lady blew him while he was passed out. She didn't care who saw it.
Wow now that's a friend lol