Thank you, Veterans

I just want to take a moment to thank any and all military veterans here, hobbyists or providers, for their service past and present.

• Oafer
  • 11-11-2014, 06:06 AM
+1.5 million
This combat veteran says thank you for taking time to post that. Appreciate it. Infantry Ranger veteran of Iraq and Afghan deployments!
thanks as well from a 3x Iraq veteran and thanks to all my other veterans out there before and after me. God Bless America!
I really don't think people here really understand how well they have it because of brave men and women who risk it all. Life is so much bigger than the petty squabbles and ignorance that is shown on a daily basis. Always remember that everything you are allowed to do in LIFE is because someone risked theirs!!! Happy Veterans Day!!!!
Thanks to all our new Iraq and Afgan Combat Veterns from an old Viet Nam and Cold War Vetern.

Our challenges were different, but your generation has really had to put it on the line with multiple combat deployments to very hot locals.

Feeling Lucky to have been only shot at and missed--thank God.

Also a Belated Happy 239th Birthday to the United States Marines on Nov 10th. Semper Fi my friends.

Aim High,
BB USAF
Thank you as well from a girl who did four years Army Aviation and a Kosovo deployment.
  • Loxly
  • 11-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Whether combat veterans or not, I feel it is appropriate to thank ALL of those that have served this country. Nobody deserves more respect than those that have served when there is always that possibility.
I would like to include the spouses and families of American veterans in our salute. Their support and sacrifices has also been great.
I don't know that I would say thanks to spouses that are on here because it would be kind of shitty. Definitely thanks to all family members of all veterans.
Thank you to all who served I come from a muti-generational military family, and proud of Grandfathers, uncles, my parents(who both served in the USCG) my
Step brother and my many many friends. Thank you....
A HUGE THANKYOU to all our vets.. past and present...I come from a very long line of Marines and couldn't be prouder...

I sadly never go a chance to serve but I sure do love serving those who have......
Thank You all.......It is sure different now than in late 60s and 70s.
25th Inf 66-67
Dog / 4
Dog/4 Tropic Lightning. Welcome home. Sorry it took too damn long.

I really don't think people here really understand how well they have it because of brave men and women who risk it all. Life is so much bigger than the petty squabbles and ignorance that is shown on a daily basis. Always remember that everything you are allowed to do in LIFE is because someone risked theirs!!! Happy Veterans Day!!!! Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
Truth.