Question for the Ladies

Okay - I am just a clueless guy so be nice. I recently was with a lady who asked me to give her some spanking (light) during sex. I complied with her request and it did seem to help her get off faster and better than in previous sessions.

Question is: Is this something that is "person specific" or does this actually help get y'all warmed up more?

Any comments or suggestions FROM THE LADIES will be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi

I would say it is definitely 'person-specific'. Everyone has different tastes and different turn-ons so not everyone is gonna be the same. Best way to find out is to ask the lady or visit their website and read their FAQ's and read their reviews. Research is a good thing.

Kusse zu Ihnen,
MARIELYNN

I absolutely hate it.

Please don't strike me!

By the way, there are gentlemen who want their nuts crushed under high heels. Should I assume you'd like that? (I don't schedule with them as, again, I am not into the pain deal, neither giving nor receiving)

If you want to get me warmed up, ask. I have some ideas
A soft rhythmic licking is wonderful!

Crushed nuts...OUCH!!!!
Maybe on ice creme.
SPANK ME!!

I love it!

Definitely "person specific"...it also depends on what you use, and how hard you spank.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
LJDI - I know it was directed to the ladies but here is what I've learned: Never hit a lady unless she tells you too. Even then, you better be sure she is serious as opposed to daring you to do it. LOL

Everyone else - please refrain from gratuitous discussions of nut crushing.

It's just not necessary.
Hey! Some guys like their testicles crushed!

:shock 1:
Hey! Some guys like their testicles crushed!

:shock 1: Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Oh now that's just not right. In fact, it's flat out wrong.

That picture looks like an alternative method to water boarding at Gitmo.
Thanks for the info~! And thanks for taking it easy on me~! Princess - I would more than happy to discuss your request in private!
SPANK ME!!

I love it!

Definitely "person specific"...it also depends on what you use, and how hard you spank.

XOXO,

ItalianaPrincess
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

then spank me!!! LOL
Short answer : Yes, person specific

I love spankings, but I will let you know its okay. some gents are heavy -handed. Lol.
Taking notes.
A light tap or two while holding on to my ass is fine, but you dare leave a mark......you die, sucka! LOL!
Lil Michelle - Bring it on over !!

Crossroads - Hope you have alot of paper for those notes! LOL

LetsJustDoIt - email me he he he!
A light tap or two while holding on to my ass is fine, but you dare leave a mark......you die, sucka! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I prefer to see a little mark to remember you by