Im deleting my account on Monday.

I wanna wish you guys all the best. MONDAY is my last day..Im retiring. I will still see few lucky guys my amazing regulars.I wanna thank Dallas rain for the great times we had and I'll miss her very much.. You guys are lucky to have this lady she is the fucking best provider ever. I'll miss and love you doll..Keep my number doll..Ill miss you guys very much. Bye
Even though I have never seen you, you always made this board better. I wish you luck in whatever brings you next.
Awwww now I am sad! I had such fun with you...I have seen some AMAZING skills ya got girl..wow I was honored to be a part of it!! Thanks for the memories and plz keep in touch sweet lady!!
No worries she'll be back. :-)
No worries she'll be back. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
See this before
And who are you?
Oh it's seen and not see sir..lol
Lol what happened to you..with age you are getting nasty..life is to short be happy..you were one of the sweetest guys on the board but looking at your comments past few years you are getting nastier not just towards me but other ladies on the board aswell..Be happy. I don't care what you say to me..lol I know what u look like and I see why u have to be like you are..ugly makes you very rude..so run your mouth if it keeps you happy..
Love you doll.
Awwww now I am sad! I had such fun with you...I have seen some AMAZING skills ya got girl..wow I was honored to be a part of it!! Thanks for the memories and plz keep in touch sweet lady!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you very much babe.
I hope the next period of your life is happy and fulfilling. KC will miss it's Hall-of-Famer! Come back and visit some time in the future
No worries she'll be back. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
Lol what happened to you..with age you are getting nasty..life is to short be happy..you were one of the sweetest guys on the board but looking at your comments past few years you are getting nastier not just towards me but other ladies on the board aswell..Be happy. I don't care what you say to me..lol I know what u look like and I see why u have to be like you are..ugly makes you very rude..so run your mouth if it keeps you happy.. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
"Not polite" and "historically accurate" sort of cancel each other out.

Kaylen, you've embarrassed yourself with this exact same act so many times it's just embarrassing for you, and guys who know the score are just entertained by it, not hating on you.

Just let the 'short term availability" post every fucking day speak for itself.
Lol ok whatever you say..omg if you not hating on me why say anything..That makes since..Im not embarrassed at all. Life happens sir..I don't even know you why say anything to me..wow..lol
Like your location say MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMM BUSINESS..move on guy..
Thank you baby..ill miss you.
I sincerely hope this gets you all the attention you're looking for.
Lol