9/1 a lot of amps started to received visits

surprise inspections, from "regulatory"
List?
List? Originally Posted by Bigaustex
No list, this is verbatim what I was told by my ATF...she didn't give me a list. She just said lots of amps are receiving visits looking for "human trafficking", and I laughed she just shook her head like "I know it's dumb" but she said it was worse on 9/1 and it's subsiding (visits) she said will probably be calm down in a week.
Good to hear. I enjoy the “Happy Holidays”, hopefully things will be more back to normal by then. Please keep us updated. Saw my current go to today, said their boss had cut out their advertising for a while.
surprise inspections, from "regulatory" Originally Posted by oldphone14
you are just making up bs. sounds like someone thinks he is protecting his AMP girlfriend so he wants to scare the guys from going so she cant see all of her other boyfriends.
you are just making up bs. sounds like someone thinks he is protecting his AMP girlfriend so he wants to scare the guys from going so she cant see all of her other boyfriends. Originally Posted by Hamburger Helper
Normally I would agree with you, lots of these dudes are white knights in denial. But I also heard from a girl that I regularly see that inspections have been ramping up. I'd say stay away from L3 "relaxation" places that arent licensed. A lot of the L1 spas have their licenses on display, it would be relatively difficult to get dinged unless they have you on a camera trying to solicit. Stick to the girls you have rapport with, and NEVER discuss money.

https://ibb.co/x5SY5dq
I've been to 3 of my AMPs in the last week and no changes in experience.
you are just making up bs. sounds like someone thinks he is protecting his AMP girlfriend so he wants to scare the guys from going so she cant see all of her other boyfriends. Originally Posted by Hamburger Helper
lol i get the paranoia, I can just say that's not the case. Im just another guy here like you passing on info.

Like the other guy said, inspections going on. She told me its not as much as 9/1, so its dying down. Who knows...that was then, maybe something has changed since then.
surprise inspections, from "regulatory" Originally Posted by oldphone14

I have been told something similar in the last week by 2 different people in positions to know. However, it was not described as "inspection". Rather, it was described as a "notification/warning" directly from an LEO as a direct result of the new legislation that is now in force.

I was told that the places receiving these special visits: 1) have had complaints to LE from neighboring businesses, 2) have had actual violations (ie charges were brought/arrests made) in past, 3) are AMPs that are frequently mentioned in what are essentially "public" forums such as eccie/OH, or 4) are AMPs that are (flagrantly) advertising on sites like RR.
I went to two places last week and was immediately handed a clipboard with a requirement to provide my personal information like name, address, etc. I was told that the state of TX is now asking that MPs have customers fill this out. Obviously you can just fill in a fake name. But they had cameras in both places and they seemed worried that I was not going to fill out the forms. Maybe they are being monitored by management to comply with the new regs. Definitely got strange vibes and I did not get a massage at either place.
My go to fake name is "Phil McCracken". Have yet to be asked to fill out a form.at the 3 AMP visits I have made since 9/1.
What are the names of both places who requested your personal information?
I went to a Pond Springs AMP last week and didn't have to provide any info. I'm friends with the owner though
The good news is that if you get arrested in Austin your photo won't be released.

The City of Austin banned the release of mugshot photos because it's racist AF showing mugshots of minorities.
because it's racist AF showing mugshots of minorities. Originally Posted by Hamburger Helper