Coming back to Austin!

Hey guys.... I visited Austin last summer and loved it! I will be back tomorrow. Does anyone have any advise on where to go and where not to go in the hobby?
Hey guys.... I visited Austin last summer and loved it! I will be back tomorrow. Does anyone have any advise on where to go and where not to go in the hobby? Originally Posted by TyraXXX
And my don't you look stunning in your pictures. Welcome back!

• quzi
  • 02-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Thank you guys! I will be in Austin soon and I am so excited!
I recommend the Arboretum or Domain areas.
Hope you have a great visit.
I recommend the Arboretum or Domain areas.
Hope you have a great visit. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Ok thank you sweetie!
I would like to recommend an "SL" review special. Your rates sweetie?
Damn!! You need to post these threads ahead of time sweetie. I would have loved to massage those beautiful feet again!
Damn!! You need to post these threads ahead of time sweetie. I would have loved to massage those beautiful feet again! Originally Posted by Little Monster
I know... I'm a little impulsive lol. I literally woke up yesterday and said "i want to go to Austin now" and bought a ticket. Now that I'm here i dont think i want to go back home lol. I'm here til next wed so if something in your schedule changes let me know! 😙
I would like to recommend an "SL" review special. Your rates sweetie? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I sent you a pm ☺
Check guys reviews for a Provider named "Claire" and do some research darlin.....

Once SL reviews you you will be too busy for others....
Check guys reviews for a Provider named "Claire" and do some research darlin.....

Once SL reviews you you will be too busy for others.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ok i will. Thanks for the info! 😗
SL REVIEW:

Kim Kardashian ain't got shit on TyraXXX

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1295960

Hot Damn SL, you are the master. Luved the review and she is quite a lady.