Not an "Alert" but more of a "hmmmm"

Ok...this is NOT intended to throw up panic or f-up business for new providers.

But I'm just curious is it just me or has there been an unordinary amount of "newbie" girls all posting the same sort of tag line that they are new with no details...no pics etc...????

I know everyone is a newbie at some point in time but makes me go "hmmmm"...maybe it's the holiday season approaching and a girls gotta work who knows.

Mods if this is the wrong forum - sorry I just didn't know where to place this and figured that LE is watching and I want them to know that at least I'm suspicious..

A good gut instinct for sure.
But I'm just curious is it just me or has there been an unordinary amount of "newbie" girls all posting the same sort of tag line that they are new with no details...no pics etc...????
Originally Posted by SNL9933
Example?
Example? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=885553
Maybe she's just looking for a "cool sex relationship thing".
Vaffanculo.....
You know if you google that it's an insulting remark, was it directed at coolaid? I don't believe guidelines are mute because of the foreign nature.

Oh and not even close to being an alert!
Vaffanculo..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
damn what did he say?

thanks for teaching me a new word.
You know if you google that it's an insulting remark, was it directed at coolaid? I don't believe guidelines are mute because of the foreign nature.

Oh and not even close to being an alert! Originally Posted by Sargent D
You join 1 day ago and now you're a MOD? open your eyes and read the thread again..it says "not an alert"...get some experience under your belt first.. if you're insulted maybe your the LE i'm referring to...
Yes it says not an alert / so why did you post it in Alerts.
Incapable of reading, where is your safety endangered?

Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

And that nice word you choose to post, why not do it!
Yes it says not an alert / so why did you post it in Alerts.
Incapable of reading, where is your safety endangered?

Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

And that nice word you choose to post, why not do it! Originally Posted by Sargent D
God..you are an idiot...READ IT!!...I said mods move this if its in the wrong place...
Damn self proclaimed MOD after being here one day...if you had any cahones you would be out hobbying....but thanks LE...
So I'm a what? Was that a directed personal insult? I believe so!

Oh no, what ever will I do with noooo experience?

Familiar with P411?

Just cause you have De Niro as your avatar, doesn't make you a tough guy!
  • ackvt
  • 10-29-2013, 07:41 AM
WU raised the red flag on this one and another at 7:40-something last night. And I agree with everyone here, these are providers to avoid.
As title says, not an alert. Moved to coed.
Ok...this is NOT intended to throw up panic or f-up business for new providers.

I know everyone is a newbie at some point in time but makes me go "hmmmm"...maybe it's the holiday season approaching and a girls gotta work who knows.

Mods if this is the wrong forum - sorry I just didn't know where to place this and figured that LE is watching and I want them to know that at least I'm suspicious..

. Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL - could it possibly be an indication of girls with pimps? I know in the UK on adultwork, you could totally spot the ads for girls which were being pimped, bc the pimps themselves put up the ads. Same exact lines in every ad, just different pics.