GEEZUS! Make it STOP!

Can we PLEASE have something else other than SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every frickin' FORUM????

A BLT would be better!
Check the evangelical in the OK litterbox.
The caliber of dialogue, especially on the national forums, has seemingly been devolving recently..
The caliber of dialogue, especially on the national forums, has seemingly been devolving recently.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I couldn't agree more — what's on your mind, Miss?
Hmm.. where to start? Today I've been reading up on global development policies that affect sex workers and also reflecting on which science fiction or graphic novel I'd like to dive into next.

I couldn't agree more — what's on your mind, Miss? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Before you dive into a book why don't you post some taint photos and get the dialogue rolling.
Hmm.. where to start? Today I've been reading up on global development policies that affect sex workers and also reflecting on which science fiction or graphic novel I'd like to dive into next. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Originally Posted by bojulay
True, you can't really go wrong with Philip K. Dick. (Wow, that name sounds funny in the context of this board.)

For something completely different that's still kind of science-fiction-y, you might try Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, by Haruki Murakami.