Had an interesting text with LE

So see an ad for 2 girl special. Ask the usual then when I ask for a pic the person replies back they can't because the girls are young. First I'm annoyed I'm talking to a pimp but then think of what he said. So I ask how young. He says 15 and 17. I text back you sick fuck I hope you burn in a fire. He texts back whatever, I'm missing out. So I ask what hotel he's at but wouldn't say just the city which only has 3-4 hotels so I go to my fake email and send a tip anonymously. Read in the paper a week later that it was a bust. I'm actually relieved it was a bust but very interesting experience.
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_2...ury-sex-stings
that is absolutely disgusting, & any sick fucks that got caught in the sting DESERVE to be in jail
Usually, anyone bringing LE on someone is not something I'd condone. In THIS instance, I'll make an exception.. nicely done.
I'd never done it before but because of what he said I couldn't just let it go. Of course now they have my cell phone number so only seeing providers I've seen before for awhile.
I would have thought you were talking to LE too. Would a wall pimp have admitted the ages of the girls?? That has "TRAP" written all over it. Funny how you called him a sick fuck, then asked where the hotel was tho. ROFL.
I'd never done it before but because of what he said I couldn't just let it go. Of course now they have my cell phone number so only seeing providers I've seen before for awhile. Originally Posted by Wizbull0

Who cares if LE has your number, ditch the phone and get a new one.