Hildabeast’s Death Squads

Hildabeast’s Death Squads

A March 27, 2011, intelligence brief [archived here] on Libya, sent by long time close adviser to the Clintons and Hildabeast’s unofficial intelligence gatherer, Sidney Blumenthal, contains clear evidence of war crimes on the part of NATO-backed rebels. Citing a rebel commander source “speaking in strict confidence” Blumenthal reports to Hildabeast [emphasis mine (FPJ journalist Brad Hoff)]:
Under attack from allied Air and Naval forces, the Libyan Army troops have begun to desert to the rebel side in increasing numbers. The rebels are making an effort to greet these troops as fellow Libyans, in an effort to encourage additional defections.

(Source Comment: Speaking in strict confidence, one rebel commander stated that his troops continue to summarily execute all foreign mercenaries captured in the fighting…).
While the illegality of extra-judicial killings is easy to recognize (groups engaged in such are conventionally termed “death squads”), the sinister reality behind the “foreign mercenaries” reference might not be as immediately evident to most.

While over the decades Gaddafi was known to make use of European and other international security and infrastructural contractors, there is no evidence to suggest that these were targeted by the Libyan rebels.

There is, however, ample documentation by journalists, academics, and human rights groups demonstrating that black Libyan civilians and sub-Saharan contract workers, a population favored by Gaddafi in his pro-African Union policies, were targets of “racial cleansing” by rebels who saw black Libyans as tied closely with the regime. [The most comprehensive and well-documented study of the plight of black Libyans is contained in Slouching Towards Sirte: NATO’s War on Libya and Africa (publ. 2012, Baraka Books) by Maximilian Forte, Professor Anthropology and Sociology at Concordia University in Montréal, Québec.]

Black Libyans were commonly branded as “foreign mercenaries” by the rebel opposition for their perceived general loyalty to Gaddafi as a community and subjected to torture, executions, and their towns “liberated” by ethnic cleansing. This is demonstrated in the most well-documented example of Tawergha, an entire town of 30,000 black and “dark-skinned” Libyans which vanished by August 2011 after its takeover by NATO-backed NTC Misratan brigades.

These attacks were well-known as late as 2012 and often filmed, as this report from The Telegraph confirms:
After Muammar Gaddafi was killed, hundreds of migrant workers from neighboring states were imprisoned by fighters allied to the new interim authorities. They accuse the black Africans of having been mercenaries for the late ruler. Thousands of sub-Saharan Africans have been rounded up since Gaddafi fell in August.
It appears that Hildabeast was getting personally briefed on the battlefield crimes of her beloved anti-Gaddafi fighters long before some of the worst of these genocidal crimes took place.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...-intervention/
I highly recommend this extremely well written article from the March/April 2015 issue of Foreign Affairs magazine by UT Professor Alan J. Kuperman. It explains why the Hildabeast's Libyan intervention was a foreign policy disaster any way you look at it:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...-libya-debacle

In her emails soon after Qaddafi's overthrow, she told her aides to make sure she received proper "credit" in the media. Why isn't the MSM giving her the "credit" she craved? Why wasn't she even asked about Libya during the recent Democratic debates? And foreign policy is supposed to be her strong suit! What a fucking joke!
Late model HUFF waiting out front. Room for you both.
Late model HUFF waiting out front. Room for you both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I highly recommend this extremely well written article from the March/April 2015 issue of Foreign Affairs magazine by UT Professor Alan J. Kuperman. It explains why the Hildabeast's Libyan intervention was a foreign policy disaster any way you look at it:

In her emails soon after Qaddafi's overthrow, she told her aides to make sure she received proper "credit" in the media. Why isn't the MSM giving her the "credit" she craved? Why wasn't she even asked about Libya during the recent Democratic debates? And foreign policy is supposed to be her strong suit! What a fucking joke! Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him. Immediately after taking power, the rebels perpetrated scores of reprisal killings, in addition to torturing, beating, and arbitrarily detaining thousands of suspected Qaddafi supporters. The rebels also expelled 30,000 mostly black residents from the town of Tawergha and burned or looted their homes and shops, on the grounds that some of them supposedly had been mercenaries. Six months after the war, Human Rights Watch declared that the abuses “appear to be so widespread and systematic that they may amount to crimes against humanity.”

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him. Immediately after taking power, the rebels perpetrated scores of reprisal killings, in addition to torturing, beating, and arbitrarily detaining thousands of suspected Qaddafi supporters. The rebels also expelled 30,000 mostly black residents from the town of Tawergha and burned or looted their homes and shops, on the grounds that some of them supposedly had been mercenaries. Six months after the war, Human Rights Watch declared that the abuses “appear to be so widespread and systematic that they may amount to crimes against humanity.”

Kind of like Iraq?
Kind of like Iraq? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You're still ignorant and wrong Masterdickmuncher:

SNICK
As bad as Libya’s human rights situation was under Qaddafi, it has gotten worse since NATO ousted him. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
NATO?

HillariousNoMore is not going to like not giving her the credit!

See Team Leader .....

.. another World Affairs Adventure ....

.. Like retreating from Iraq and Afghanistan.....

See the Team Player ...

The Obaminable-HillariousNoMore Success Story:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35131367
NATO? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gee LLIdiot, how many times are you planning to post the same two pictures on these pages?

11,214?

It is little wonder that you won 1st and tied for 2nd in the recent 2016 DOTY poll.
The Hag from Little Rock is proud of her GENOCIDE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
Please tell me BigTitsIdiot2016 is NOT defending HillariousNoMore and Obaminable!

He "believes" in her?
SNORT
Gee LLIdiot, how many times are you planning to post the same two pictures on these pages?

11,214?

It is little wonder that you won 1st and tied for 2nd in the recent 2016 DOTY poll. Originally Posted by bigtex
Au contraire "Triple Crown " WINNER !!!
Please tell me BigTitsIdiot2016 is NOT defending HillariousNoMore and Obaminable!

He "believes" in her? Originally Posted by LexusLover
But of COURSE Lil Cotex " IS " defending ANOTHER Clinton. Slick Willy has been a HERO of Lil Cotex's FOR YEARS !