Mitt fuckin Romney

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-...espeare-2016-2

WTF is Mitt up to? He comes out of the blue with this. Seems like he's still butt hurt for running a pathetic campaign and losing to the pathetic Obama. Trump even endorsed Romney. I used to think Romney had some class. Trump called him a dope. Perfect.
I hadn't seen this. Thanks for the heads up. BI always has the angle, don't they.

Good grief, wonder what's hiding in those returns?
I hadn't seen this. Thanks for the heads up. BI always has the angle, don't they.

Good grief, wonder what's hiding in those returns? Originally Posted by JustCause
Prolly the same thing Romney was. He pays less than 15% in income taxes. Trump has already said he pays the least amount that he is allowed. I do the same thing. Romney is as relevant as the last pick in the NFL draft. Mr Irrelevant.
I like Mitt and voted for him. He said at the beginning of this campaign that Trump would not be the nominee. I guess he's trying to stop him. Rubio does better in the polls against Hillary or Bernie. And Rubio is a lot poorer than the other candidates - no tax problem there.
I like Mitt and voted for him. He said at the beginning of this campaign that Trump would not be the nominee. I guess he's trying to stop him. Rubio does better in the polls against Hillary or Bernie. And Rubio is a lot poorer than the other candidates - no tax problem there. Originally Posted by lustylad
I liked and voted for Mitt too. This seems like it's beneath him. He should have blasted Obama this hard. Never did. In my opinion, Romney ran a poor campaign. He should stay out of this one. He did ask for Trumps endorsement. He should lay low. Rubio has some financial ghosts in his closet. I think Kasich has a better chance than Rubio. Trump is way ahead of Rubio in Florida. I doubt Rubio can win.
I liked and voted for Mitt too. This seems like it's beneath him. He should have blasted Obama this hard. Never did. In my opinion, Romney ran a poor campaign. He should stay out of this one. He did ask for Trumps endorsement. He should lay low. Rubio has some financial ghosts in his closet. I think Kasich has a better chance than Rubio. Trump is way ahead of Rubio in Florida. I doubt Rubio can win. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, that surprises me that Rubio is behind in his home state. As for Romney, IMO two things did him in back in 2012 - 1) the 47% video, and 2) Hurricane Sandy. That fucking storm made everyone stop campaigning in the week before Election Day and broke his momentum.

Even if there is a problem with Trump's taxes, I agree that Romney isn't the right guy to mention it. Brings back memories of Harry Reid lying on the Senate floor.

The only "ghosts" I know of on Rubio is he may have charged some personal stuff to his campaign years ago, then reimbursed it. He never asked Hillary how to set up a fake "charity" foundation to suck in hundreds of millions to be spent and disbursed to hacks and cronies. When it comes to corruption, he's just not in the big leagues like Hillary.
Yeah, that surprises me that Rubio is behind in his home state. As for Romney, IMO two things did him in back in 2012 - 1) the 47% video, and 2) Hurricane Sandy. That fucking storm made everyone stop campaigning in the week before Election Day and broke his momentum.

Even if there is a problem with Trump's taxes, I agree that Romney isn't the right guy to mention it. Brings back memories of Harry Reid lying on the Senate floor.

The only "ghosts" I know of on Rubio is he may have charged some personal stuff to his campaign years ago, then reimbursed it. He never asked Hillary how to set up a fake "charity" foundation to suck in hundreds of millions to be spent and disbursed to hacks and cronies. When it comes to corruption, he's just not in the big leagues like Hillary. Originally Posted by lustylad
When it comes to corruption, Hillary is in a league of her own. Romney had two cracks at it, he failed. He should cruise into the sunset with his family. He's a good man. IMHO, this bullshit is what it is. He should know this. Trump embraces his success, Romney ran from it. Stupid. Bottom line, this years election is much different. Rubio is a young talking head. Much like me Obama. His life experience doesn't match Trumps or Kasich's. Rubio is bought and paid for. Like Obama. Just a faceman. In the end, I'll vote for anyone over Hillary and Bernie.
I held my breath and voted for mittens but thought he was a terrible candidate much like McCain.
Rubio is the establishment guy now since JEB! is out and Rubio is a confirmed sellout reference the gang of 8.
If you are supporting Trump you are a dupe. Zero substance, a businessman with no business plan. He would be kicked out of a banks lobby if he wanted to borrow money saying what he has said in his campaign. All you know is it is going to be great and he is going to make whatever he does great yet he cant tell you what he will do specifically and how much money it will save our nation much less how much more it will cost us.
In case you have not noticed we are around 20 TRILLION in debt.
Hell you may as well vote for Bernie cuz at least he promises you will get everything for free.

Oh, and about Romney; he did not win because he is a Mormon and a whole lot of so called Christians stayed home rather than to vote for a Mormon. I have nothing against Mormons but a lot of people do not trust them because they have seen first hand how they deal with things and will favor Mormons over all others in any and all positions.

As far as tax rates, I think that if you take money that you have paid taxes on and invest it, the tax rate should be a fixed flat amount just like regular income should be. If you are paying a lesser tax rate because you are utilizing the tax code, that is fantastic. I you think the tax code is wrong or should be simplified, elect representatives and presidents that will change it. There are no loopholes, there is only the tax code.
I held my breath and voted for mittens but thought he was a terrible candidate much like McCain.
Rubio is the establishment guy now since JEB! is out and Rubio is a confirmed sellout reference the gang of 8.
If you are supporting Trump you are a dupe. Zero substance, a businessman with no business plan. He would be kicked out of a banks lobby if he wanted to borrow money saying what he has said in his campaign. All you know is it is going to be great and he is going to make whatever he does great yet he cant tell you what he will do specifically and how much money it will save our nation much less how much more it will cost us.
Hell you may as well vote for Bernie cuz at least he promises you will get everything for free.

Oh, and about Romney; he did not win because he is a Mormon and a whole lot of so called Christians stayed home rather than to vote for a Mormon. I have nothing against Mormons but a lot of people do not trust them because they have seen first hand how they deal with things and will favor Mormons over all others in any and all positions.

As far as tax rates, I think that if you take money that you have paid taxes on and invest it, the tax rate should be a fixed flat amount just like regular income should be. If you are paying a lesser tax rate because you are utilizing the tax code, that is fantastic. I you think the tax code is wrong or should be simplified, elect representatives and presidents that will change it. There are no loopholes, there is only the tax code. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If you don't think Trump can win, you're a dupe. I didn't think he could. But he can.

As far as tax rates, I think that if you take money that you have paid taxes on and invest it, the tax rate should be a fixed flat amount just like regular income should be. If you are paying a lesser tax rate because you are utilizing the tax code, that is fantastic. I you think the tax code is wrong or should be simplified, elect representatives and presidents that will change it. There are no loopholes, there is only the tax code. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You are correct. Fundamentalists gave the election to Odumbo because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon.
OH! MorMON!

I thought he was a practicing Moron!

Never mind!

He shoulda stayed in the race!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Oh, I have no doubt that Trump can win the election. The proof that there are enough idiots to vote for him was made evident when Obama was elected twice.

As I have stated before, if we have not achieved Idiocracy we are rapidly approaching critical mass.

Hell just look how many people are supporting Bernie Sanders who has no clue.

Tell people what they want to hear to get elected and then do whatever they want after the election. I am still wondering where all this money to do all of the things these people have promised is going to come from. Elect more people that will pass omnibus bills that increase spending, increase deficits, and increase our debt. Mean while you are duped by building a wall and closing our borders after we have let all the rats in. You worry about funding for planned parenthood while they are doing this nation a great service in practicing genocide against the least of our citizens. Strap yourselves with the cost of what will replace Obamacare that will make it better failing to understand that Obamacare was little more than a massive tax hike on the American people most of which could ill afford it.. Rebuild the military industrial complex so we can go and fight other peoples battles in lands that we are not wanted.

Baa, Baa, Baa..........
Oh, I have no doubt that Trump can win the election. The proof that there are enough idiots to vote for him was made evident when Obama was elected twice.

As I have stated before, if we have not achieved Idiocracy we are rapidly approaching critical mass.

Hell just look how many people are supporting Bernie Sanders who has no clue.

Tell people what they want to hear to get elected and then do whatever they want after the election. I am still wondering where all this money to do all of the things these people have promised is going to come from. Elect more people that will pass omnibus bills that increase spending, increase deficits, and increase our debt. Mean while you are duped by building a wall and closing our borders after we have let all the rats in. You worry about funding for planned parenthood while they are doing this nation a great service in practicing genocide against the least of our citizens. Strap yourselves with the cost of what will replace Obamacare that will make it better failing to understand that Obamacare was little more than a massive tax hike on the American people most of which could ill afford it.. Rebuild the military industrial complex so we can go and fight other peoples battles in lands that we are not wanted.

Baa, Baa, Baa.......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/25/...rs-are-so-mad/
http://theweek.com/articles/608113/w...t-cruz-not-gop