Hell they will shoot 'em anywhere....

It's been a couple of weeks since we had a good illustration for stricter gun controls.

I was beginning to think the dipshits were going to chill...we'll see.
Flags are at half staff so Obie should have some comments soon.
Flags are at half staff because of Scalia...which is a mistake. Flags should have gone back up sundown on Saturday. I have a half mast app for my phone (yes, they do have them). No message for this event. After all, it was work place violence wasn't it. Nothing to see here, move along. After all, the shooter was black and that runs against the meme.
That guy had a long criminal history. How the hell did he get the guns?
Thanks to the flag monitor, for keeping us in the "official" loop.

Seems to be JDrunk's hobby.
Flags are at half staff because of Scalia...which is a mistake. Flags should have gone back up sundown on Saturday. I have a half mast app for my phone (yes, they do have them). No message for this event. After all, it was work place violence wasn't it. Nothing to see here, move along. After all, the shooter was black and that runs against the meme. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you read the artical judy it will tell you Brownback ordered the flags at half staff honoring those killed and wounded. One day.
http://cjonline.com/news/2016-02-26/...dric-ford-hero
If you read the artical judy it will tell you Brownback ordered the flags at half staff honoring those killed and wounded. One day.
http://cjonline.com/news/2016-02-26/...dric-ford-hero Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You didn't reference an article.

I'm also sure that you've noticed flags at half staff the day before the shooting. I know I do.
From hims homiez Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
Thanks, WPF. They have arrested a woman for providing this guy with weapons.

When you get banned under this handle, what will you use when you come back again?
You didn't reference an article.

I'm also sure that you've noticed flags at half staff the day before the shooting. I know I do. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nice crawfishing.
Thanks, WPF. They have arrested a woman for providing this guy with weapons.

When you get banned under this handle, what will you use when you come back again? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Naw, this is the famous Humpty from Austin.

Or JL of course.
Go back and read your first two posts. Nothing in either about flags. You just made something up. Now Brownback (whom you hate) saved your ass by issuing the order.
Go back and read your first two posts. Nothing in either about flags. You just made something up. Now Brownback (whom you hate) saved your ass by issuing the order. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn