What did he do phone it in? Did he give up campaigning?

I guess you missed the news reports that Cruz gave in 24 hours ago after he had a chance to read the bill. He wasn't the only one who held up the vote to read the bill. Then again, you don't really care about the people of Flint, MI.
I guess you missed the news reports that Cruz gave in 24 hours ago after he had a chance to read the bill. He wasn't the only one who held up the vote to read the bill. Then again, you don't really care about the people of Flint, MI. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know that how?
You know that how? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

What? That you don't care about the people of Flint, MI?

The rest is from a news story

http://www.oanow.com/cruz-blocks-vot...e7a5021a5.html

note parts where it said that Cruz lifted his hold after he reviewed the bill.
What? That you don't care about the people of Flint, MI? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yah let's see some facts.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Has she seen your dick whiffy?
Yah let's see some facts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What kind of a car do you drive?
I don't give a fuck about them. Why should I? The people in the Flint government obviously didn't. You get what you vote for.
IvanLittleOne only cares about distorting facts to make Republicans look uncaring. Right, Ivan? Isn't that what so-called "independents" do? And why is Hillary talking about your little one, Ivan? Why do you always come up short in every category?
What kind of a car do you drive? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why, do you want to trade in your Yugo?
IvanLittleOne only cares about distorting facts to make Republicans look uncaring. Right, Ivan? Isn't that what so-called "independents" do? And why is Hillary talking about your little one, Ivan? Why do you always come up short in every category? Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't have to make you look stupid and uncaring, when you do such a good job yourself.
Why, do you want to trade in your Yugo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Too difficult of a question?
Too difficult of a question? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For you? Yah, probably.