Calypso Louie endorses Trump!

Farrakhan and Duke under the same umbrella! Trump is a uniter! How cool is that.
Farrakhan and Duke under the same umbrella! Trump is a uniter! How cool is that. Originally Posted by bambino
With Farrakhan backing him, how much of the Dindu Nuffin vote will that get Trump ?
Asswipes pissed because I beat him to the punch........again. Stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
HEY! Don't denigrate pigs like that!
Asswipes pissed because I beat him to the punch........again. Stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Pssst, Asswipe.... stop disparaging the Donald. His beautiful daughter, Ivanka, is married to an orthodox Jew and has converted to Judaism. That makes him one of the chosen people. Unlike you, oinkboy.
I'd like to see Trump elected for the sole reason that it would be fun to watch Assup's head explode. I'm not going to vote for Trump, but it would be fun.
I'd like to see Trump elected for the sole reason that it would be fun to watch Assup's head explode. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It surely wouldn't create much of a mess.

"Easy cleanup on aisle 3" .... one sheet of a paper towel.
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 07:59 AM
It surely wouldn't create much of a mess.

"Easy cleanup on aisle 3" .... one sheet of a paper towel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know, there is a lot of shit in that head of his, it could be a horrible mess, though a great gain for humankind.
I don't know, there is a lot of shit in that head of his, it could be a horrible mess, though a great gain for humankind. Originally Posted by DSK
You would have to tow the carcass away in a bio hazard container. Asswipe is definitely not kosher. Stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd say there is already a lot of exploding going on!

hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH!
Being "kosher" is not related to one's "medical condition" is it.