****** endorses Hillary....

...though we can't talk about what *Staff Edit - JCM is all about (look it up). A fitting endorsement for the enabler.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
  • DSK
  • 03-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Fucking bitch needs to disavow them immediately or else she supports them.
Hey AssupTrump! What about this?
Fucking bitch needs to disavow them immediately or else she supports them. Originally Posted by DSK
Did Obama when they came out supporting him? IJA
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Did Obama when they came out supporting him? IJA Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never heard...
Citation (for both Clinton and Obama endorsements)? I did a quick search and pulled up nothing.

Although I am sure that, unlike Trump, Clinton would be smart enough to immediately disavow their endorsement if asked. The question is whether or not any media outlet will question her about this.
Citation (for both Clinton and Obama endorsements)? I did a quick search and pulled up nothing. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I am totally flabbergasted that the news media didn't report their responses!

May be the media was too busy whining about Bush missing a dental appointment!
I am totally flabbergasted that the news media didn't report their responses!

May be the media was too busy whining about Bush missing a dental appointment! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So do you have a citation or not?
So do you have a citation or not? Originally Posted by eatfibo
A "citation" for what? Just so there will not be any hedging or misunderstanding.....

... by "citation" do you mean a "link to a website on the internet in which it is acknowledged that the specifically aforementioned disgusting organization endorsed Obaminable"?

I recommend you do a "google" search yourself. It appears that posting a "link" will associate information with this website that is a violation of the Eccie posting guidelines. It is "arguable" the mention of the organization does.

But, of course, you knew that when you asked for the "citation," didn't you?
A "citation" for what? Just so there will not be any hedging or misunderstanding.....

... by "citation" do you mean a "link to a website on the internet in which it is acknowledged that the specifically aforementioned disgusting organization endorsed Obaminable"?

I recommend you do a "google" search yourself. It appears that posting a "link" will associate information with this website that is a violation of the Eccie posting guidelines. It is "arguable" the mention of the organization does.

But, of course, you knew that when you asked for the "citation," didn't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So the answer is "no, I don't have a citation." Understood. I couldn't find one either.
POPPYCOCK!

You fuckers are "reaching" pretty hard! Or is that GRIPPING?

LMAO!
So the answer is "no, I don't have a citation." Understood. I couldn't find one either. Originally Posted by eatfibo
No! Actually the answer is ....

LexusLover:

"I recommend you do a "google" search yourself. It appears that posting a "link" will associate information with this website that is a violation of the Eccie posting guidelines. It is "arguable" the mention of the organization does.

But, of course, you knew that when you asked for the "citation," didn't you?
Does that answer look vaguely familiar?
Telling me to do a google search is not a "citation."

Also saying that you cannot find a citation that doesn't violate the rules of the forum is an admission that you can find no legitimate citation for this claim.
Since part of the OP's topic is something that's considered a forbidden topic here there's no need for this to continue on until someone does decide to post a link.