No shame for Bill..........

The link pretty well says it all.

Wait until Trump unloads with both barrels on these two sleeze bags. And he will. All of the things that the Country in general chose to look the other way on will be brought up again. The big difference will be they will be brought up the way Trump wants them brought up, not the way the main stream media.

I was just watching Chris Mathews, and his final statement tonight was a harang about how the Republicans should be ashamed for allowing trump to commandeer the front runner status.

Really. You could just as easily say that the Democrats should be ashamed for supporting as their front runner such a dispicable character as Hillary Clinton.

Mathews should read that article on his program.
I can hear it now... "your husband is a rapist" on national tv... LMAO!!!

now who would say that?

The link pretty well says it all.

Wait until Trump unloads with both barrels on these two sleeze bags. And he will. All of the things that the Country in general chose to look the other way on will be brought up again. The big difference will be they will be brought up the way Trump wants them brought up, not the way the main stream media.

I was just watching Chris Mathews, and his final statement tonight was a harang about how the Republicans should be ashamed for allowing trump to commandeer the front runner status.

Really. You could just as easily say that the Democrats should be ashamed for supporting as their front runner such a dispicable character as Hillary Clinton.

Mathews should read that article on his program. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!!
I hope Trump has the guts to say it ! And then ask why the National Organization For Women didn't come out against Slick Willy for his sexual assaults on women and Shrillary's hit squads going after those women. Might just explain why Slick Willy was disbarred in HIS own home state and why they where so broke when they left the White House ( with property they STOLE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, and later had to return !! ) Them's Lil Cotex's " people " !!
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 10:16 PM
I hope Trump has the guts to say it ! And then ask why the National Organization For Women didn't come out against Slick Willy for his sexual assaults on women and Shrillary's hit squads going after those women. Might just explain why Slick Willy was disbarred in HIS own home state and why they where so broke when they left the White House ( with property they STOLE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, and later had to return !! ) Them's Lil Cotex's " people " !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I believe Mr. Trump is going to say it with relish.

He is a fine American, someone who turned a million dollar loan into billions.
Anyone who votes for the Clintons deserves the results.

Being able to vote for the first woman for President is not worth this.
I believe Mr. Trump is going to say it with relish.

He is a fine American, someone who turned a million dollar loan into billions. Originally Posted by DSK
He's a shitheaded fascist who is now stealing from veterans.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-on-funds.html

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-on-funds.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How much money has Trump taken from foreign countries and put into HIS "Foundation " while HE was Sec.State ?
  • DSK
  • 03-03-2016, 08:48 AM

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-on-funds.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He isn't stealing shit from veterans you stupid little faggot. You are a lying, dirty, filthy commie piggie.

That article in no way proves or even implies that Trump is stealing from Veterans. The only thing it implies is veteran charities haven't received any money from him yet. He probably has it set up in a special account so the organization itself doesn't steal it.

Jim
That article in no way proves or even implies that Trump is stealing from Veterans. The only thing it implies is veteran charities haven't received any money from him yet. He probably has it set up in a special account so the organization itself doesn't steal it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Asswipes to lazy and stupid to apprehend this. $650,000 has been distributed already from his fund raiser. The rest will follow when the protocols are met.
Asswipes to lazy and stupid to apprehend this. $650,000 has been distributed already from his fund raiser. The rest will follow when the protocols are met. Originally Posted by bambino
I know. That guy is so out of touch with reality. What's scary is three quarters of the population in America is just like him. That's why this country has no leadership. Then a guy like Trump comes along who's on the level and these fucks start to panic because their little fantasy world that Obama built for them is beginning to crumble.

Jim
.....these fucks start to panic because their little fantasy world that Obama built for them is beginning to crumble.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Actually, it's been crumbling for about 7 years.

They are just finally realizing it's over! The grand experiment didn't work.
Actually, it's been crumbling for about 7 years.

They are just finally realizing it's over! The grand experiment didn't work. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, they can't beat him so they call him a racist just because some former KKK member agrees with his views. What the dumb ass liberals and neocons don't realize is it doesn't necessarily mean Trump is in align with the KKK's views.

Jim