Look who got immunity!

Will he rat her out?
Will he rat her out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Will he commit perjury?
Where's eatfido? We need him to 'splain to everyone why is the FBI granting immunity to folks if this isn't a CRIMINAL investigation???
Where's eatfido? We need him to 'splain to everyone why is the FBI granting immunity to folks if this isn't a CRIMINAL investigation??? Originally Posted by lustylad
There goes a case of Depends in the Lil Cotex house !
hang her high
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Will he rat her out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For the good of the nation, I hope so.

I expect him to do his duty.
Will he commit perjury? Originally Posted by bambino
No. An agreement for immunity is a contract. If he does, he's breached it.

A "problem" is the result in Martha Stewart's case. Although that was not an "immunity" case, it involved "lying to a Federal investigator" ...... according to the Federal investigator.

If you want to know how that "works" ... look at some of the postings in this forum ..... and misstatements of what people say ... and the "interpretation" based on some "assumptions" of the speaker's "meaning"!

In addition there are "levels" of immunity agreements up to a court order.
I thought this was a Survivor threAD.
Where's eatfido? We need him to 'splain to everyone why is the FBI granting immunity to folks if this isn't a CRIMINAL investigation??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, that's why I posted the link. I'm awaiting Eat's explanation.
BABOONO SHIT
BABOONO SHIT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stupid pig.
Fair enough. This is convincing that there is a criminal investigation going on. One question still remains: of whom?
Fair enough. This is convincing that there is a criminal investigation going on. One question still remains: of whom? Originally Posted by eatfibo
Oh palease, maybe it's just the server. They're investigating the server, not Hillary. I would suggest this guy also go into the witness protection program like Henry Hill. The Arkansas mafia plays rough.
Oh palease, maybe it's just the server. They're investigating the server, not Hillary. I would suggest this guy also go into the witness protection program like Henry Hill. The Arkansas mafia plays rough. Originally Posted by bambino
Emails Clinton sent are not the only ones on that server. Some were sent to her as well.