"Idiot of the Year" BigKotex's former Handpicked Democratic Presidential Selection Won't Vote For Hillary, Will Consider Trump

From the Democratic Bastian Politico

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-220255

Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump

By ELIZA COLLINS 03/04/16 09:30 AM EST Updated 03/04/16 11:43 AM EST

Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb won’t be voting for Hillary Clinton, but he hasn’t ruled out casting his ballot for Donald Trump.
Webb, who briefly flirted with an independent bid before deciding against it, said on Friday morning that the Democratic front-runner wasn't inspirational.
Story Continued Below

"I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” Webb said on MSBNC's "Morning Joe."
When asked whether he'd vote for Trump, Webb said he wasn't closed to the idea. “I'm not sure yet. I don't know who I'm going to vote for,” he said.
He said Clinton would simply continue President Barack Obama’s policies, but that with Trump, things would change — but he's not convinced it would be for the better.
“If you're voting for Donald Trump, you may get something very good or very bad,” Webb said. “If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you're going to be getting the same thing.”

Too bad Jimbo didn't seek BigKotex's advice on how to win elections!

(BKTS4E)
From the Democratic Bastian Politico

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-220255

By ELIZA COLLINS 03/04/16 09:30 AM EST Updated 03/04/16 11:43 AM EST

Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb won’t be voting for Hillary Clinton, but he hasn’t ruled out casting his ballot for Donald Trump.
Webb, who briefly flirted with an independent bid before deciding against it, said on Friday morning that the Democratic front-runner wasn't inspirational.
Story Continued Below

"I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” Webb said on MSBNC's "Morning Joe."
When asked whether he'd vote for Trump, Webb said he wasn't closed to the idea. “I'm not sure yet. I don't know who I'm going to vote for,” he said.
He said Clinton would simply continue President Barack Obama’s policies, but that with Trump, things would change — but he's not convinced it would be for the better.
“If you're voting for Donald Trump, you may get something very good or very bad,” Webb said. “If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you're going to be getting the same thing.”

Too bad Jimbo didn't seek BigKotex's advice on how to win elections!

(BKTS4E)
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Webb shoulda had Cotex do some polling that rigged the vote for Shrillary ! Mebbe Webb would have the same " luck " as the " Triple Crown " WINNER !!
It's that 20-20 xray hindsight .....

..... "winning again"!

Wonder who he'll be voting for in 207!!!!
LLIdiot ... are you "IGNORE"ing me again?
BigIdiot bit down hard on this thread, HOOK, LINE, AND SPHINCTER!

I am laughing my ass off right now, no seriously right now.
bit down hard on Originally Posted by gnadfly
Typical reaction from Turdy the Cum Guzzlin' Turdfly (28 X MSOG).

The only thing Turdy has "bit down hard on" is the bulge in LLIdiots frilly, thong panties.
Bigkotex bit again! Fight, li'l feller, fight!

This is not fair or respectful. Jim Webb deserves better than to be connected to Big Tampon.
Evidently Jim Webb don't like Anti-American Mooslum loving SCUM... Thanks Jim!

Bigkotex bit again! Fight, li'l feller, fight!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's what happens to the little fish, they'll strike at anything.

Too hungry and too immature.