Attending to the Boys!--Any Ball Suckers Out There?

I'll never turn down a blowjob. Oink! But oftentimes the lady's attention seems focused on just that, squeezing, stroking and then...slurp! Any women out there enjoy showing the boys some extended attention before the main event or is this something that a bit off the wall?
I love showing the boys some attention...more so when shaven.
If shaven, I can have fun all day!
How big are they?

How big are they?

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Who are you kidding...you dont care!!! You love licking balls!
Shave the balls and I'll go to town.
i have a tongue ring, so definitely if your shaved. ive had hairs stuck before. not. pleasant.
Hmm, note to self need to try one/scratch that all of these ladies ... I've never had much attention to the boys.
i have a tongue ring, so definitely if your shaved. ive had hairs stuck before. not. pleasant. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
or hair that gets wrapped around the stud!!!! LOL
+1 if they are shaved and fresh!
  • All4U
  • 03-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Huh?
Not only do I shave the rascals but I moisturize em daily! I like th eway they feel in my hand so I can only imagine how they must feel in your mouth. IP, big enuf to enjoy but not so big you couldn't get em both in your mouth lol !
Daily shaver here as well.
Cheers!
How big are they?

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
My boys can't wait. I know the magic your mouth can produce.
OH ME OH ME!! PICK ME!! BALLS are my FAVORITE. I can do things to your nuts you've never even thought of before. Ask anyone, Balls are my most favorite part of a human. Boobies are a close second.