Why does the business of Austin Providers "suffer" without a SNATCH thread yet other cities without SNATCH threads seem to be business as usual...

More than one person has said that Austin Providers have been suffering because they lost their ability to post daily ads in an extra section that does not exist in other cities.

Do you believe this?

There are many that feel Austin Rates exceed the quality of Austin Providers as compared to cities that do not have SNATCH threads.

One thought about that is that in those cities, when a provider is slow, her only alternative is to adjust her rates/run specials in their once weekly ads. If Austin Providers can draw attention to themselves daily it would seem to be quite a marketing advantage over girls in other cities resulting in the ability to maintain high rates that are only adjusted for short periods of time....

Any logical thoughts on the subject?
Why do the majority of guys prefer snatch when other guys across the county don't have snatch?
Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings) so I do have a bit of room to play in my schedule sometimes, but it can be difficult to catch me to the frustration and chagrin of my sweet clients. SNATCH has been invaluable to let my existing clients, or interested future clients, know that I am available without me messaging them in some way (which of course, I would never do). SNATCH has saved a lot of scheduling frustration for myself and my clients.

As far as your pricing question, lowering pricing is a worthwhile business tactic if you're a volume-oriented provider, or perhaps someone for whom this is their only source of income. As for me, I am neither and I am right within the average for my competitive demographic i.e. the OIO's lol. I have lowered my rate this week for the Salmon Run and because I'm taking an epic trip soon and need a sizable amount of walking cash, but in truth it often attracts a one-time bargain-driven client and while no judgements from me, that's just not my hooker business model objective.

More than one person has said that Austin Providers have been suffering because they lost their ability to post daily ads in an extra section that does not exist in other cities.

Do you believe this?

There are many that feel Austin Rates exceed the quality of Austin Providers as compared to cities that do not have SNATCH threads.

One thought about that is that in those cities, when a provider is slow, her only alternative is to adjust her rates/run specials in their once weekly ads. If Austin Providers can draw attention to themselves daily it would seem to be quite a marketing advantage over girls in other cities resulting in the ability to maintain high rates that are only adjusted for short periods of time....

Any logical thoughts on the subject? Originally Posted by Whispers
You can smell the desperation
Fgarvin is a huge fan.... He follows me around quoting just about every thread I start to tell me no one cares....

That in and of itself shows that he truly cares....

So I will stay the course to keep him busy!
Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings) so I do have a bit of room to play in my schedule sometimes, but it can be difficult to catch me to the frustration and chagrin of my sweet clients. SNATCH has been invaluable to let my existing clients, or interested future clients, know that I am available without me messaging them in some way (which of course, I would never do). SNATCH has saved a lot of scheduling frustration for myself and my clients.

As far as your pricing question, lowering pricing is a worthwhile business tactic if you're a volume-oriented provider, or perhaps someone for whom this is their only source of income. As for me, I am neither and I am right within the average for my competitive demographic i.e. the OIO's lol. I have lowered my rate this week for the Salmon Run and because I'm taking an epic trip soon and need a sizable amount of walking cash, but in truth it often attracts a one-time bargain-driven client and while no judgements from me, that's just not my hooker business model objective. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Why am I picturing some one putting quarters in a moist Pita Pocket!
Ah well poopsie, I can only speak for myself when I say I have another legit business for which I am the proprietress. I do work from home (aside from occasional downtown meetings) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

• Old-T
  • 05-31-2017, 08:20 AM
The more interesting question is "Why would anyone be troubled about a thread like that?"

I don't know WHY the initial post, but it seems like just another way to speak out against open speech on here. Odd how one can post repeatedly about "less moderation is good", yet start a thread like this one. Yes, I know, it doesn't actually SAY "get rid of the SNATCH thread, but I think that is how most literate people would read it.
Most other city's have more than one or two site to advertise with. Also with a lot of other site's you can post daily or boost your post.
The more interesting question is "Why would anyone be troubled about a thread like that?"

I don't know WHY the initial post, but it seems like just another way to speak out against open speech on here. Odd how one can post repeatedly about "less moderation is good", yet start a thread like this one. Yes, I know, it doesn't actually SAY "get rid of the SNATCH thread, but I think that is how most literate people would read it.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Nobody asked you old man. lol. Joking.

• iquit
  • 05-31-2017, 08:17 PM
Each market is different. What's works in one place won't work everywhere. I find Austin to have providers with very bad tcb skills and also my conversations with the few who do return emails and calls have been mostly rude with few exceptions. It might be a case of bad customer service tuning guys out. The short notice thread was more frustrating than my usual route so I stopped trying.
Each market is different. What's works in one place won't work everywhere. I find Austin to have providers with very bad tcb skills and also my conversations with the few who do return emails and calls have been mostly rude with few exceptions. It might be a case of bad customer service tuning guys out. The short notice thread was more frustrating than my usual route so I stopped trying. Originally Posted by iquit
Maybe you are the problem.
I think one of the main benefits of the snatch thread is instant gratification. Not everybody likes to make appointments for the next day or even two days down the road. At least that's how I felt about it. I knew who was available at the exact moment that I wanted to see them. I feel like it made the process I whole lot easier
Jesus Christ man, every other thread on this sub-forum is a couple well known posters talking shit, followed by a couple well known providers responding.

Don't you people have anything better to do than hang out talking shit all day? Maybe get together for an angry fuck orgy or something?

Shut the fuck up!

Signed ~ All of us.