If you encourage someone to kill themself and they do....

• WTF
  • 08-04-2017, 12:23 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...z&ocid=U221DHP

“This idea that words can kill is a very controversial one because the criminal law typically punishes physical action. … The drunk driver who plows into somebody or a person who shoots a gun, where you’re consciously disregarding a huge risk,” Medwed said.
Medwed said he never believed it should have been a manslaughter case. “I think Massachusetts needs a specific statute that criminalizes encouraging or coercing suicide,” he added.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts agreed that the case against Carter was not one of manslaughter and expressed anger that the sentencing further sets a dangerous example.
  • grean
  • 08-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Not sure where I am on this.

Do you know the ACLUs objection? How wasn't it manslaughter, according to them? Simply because no statute currently exist?

Is it not illegal to commit suicide? Why wouldn't be illegal to encourage some one to kill themself?

Is this from all the bullying cases? Kids nowadays....

Again, I'm either on the fence or don't care. I'm not sure which.
Well if they can go after kids for bullying on line which cause someone else to commit suicide, then i don't see why they shouldn't go after an adult that badgers and heckles someone to where HE kills himself.
Yeah, Miss Carter certainly needs to be locked up. If she isn't, there's no telling how many more young maladjusted men will fall victim to this beauty queens hypnotic suggestive, self destructing text messages.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Yeah, Miss Carter certainly needs to be locked up. If she isn't, there's no telling how many more young maladjusted men will fall victim to this beauty queens hypnotic suggestive, self destructing text messages.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

The guards are in feep shit!
You guys just want to tap dat azz.
Actually, it is illegal to commit suicide.
Yeah, Miss Carter certainly needs to be locked up. If she isn't, there's no telling how many more young maladjusted men will fall victim to this beauty queens hypnotic suggestive, self destructing text messages. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I gotta disagree here. There's already something fucked in your head if you're so close to suicide that you're filling your truck with carbon monoxide. I don't know the specifics of the case but what if he had threatened suicide before and she was tired of the routine? Even if that's not what happened, he was pretty screwed up already to be encouraged by texts to kill himself.
their is a wire/program your brain that screw with a person brain ... btw what was herman son insurance ... was that life insurance for screwing around with a person brain?
Actually it's not illegal anymore.

The guards are in feep shit! Originally Posted by WTF
You're in "feep" shit too! Whatever that means!!!!
I gotta disagree here. There's already something fucked in your head if you're so close to suicide that you're filling your truck with carbon monoxide. I don't know the specifics of the case but what if he had threatened suicide before and she was tired of the routine? Even if that's not what happened, he was pretty screwed up already to be encouraged by texts to kill himself. Originally Posted by filbone
I was exaggerating. It was a stupid case that never should have seen the inside of a court room. You should have caught it when I call that bitch a " Beauty Queen" because she's ugly as sin.

Jim
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...z&ocid=U221DHP

“This idea that words can kill . Originally Posted by WTF
KILL YOURSELF!

KILL YOURSELF!!

KILL YOURSELF!!!
Did it work?
KILL YOURSELF!

KILL YOURSELF!!

KILL YOURSELF!!!
Did it work?
Originally Posted by Muscleup
Ask Asswipe too!
You guys just want to tap MY azz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD YOU MISERABLE TRANNY COCK SUCKER!!!!