Texas Primary Voting

Just voted. There were 13 people voting in the Republican Primary and one old couple (one in a wheelchair) voting in the Democratic. That's in North Houston.

For the record, I voted against the proposition that abortion be made illegal in TX. Although I'm against abortion, it's time the party didn't get distracted.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Just voted. There were 13 people voting in the Republican Primary and one old couple (one in a wheelchair) voting in the Democratic. That's in North Houston.

For the record, I voted against the proposition that abortion be made illegal in TX. Although I'm against abortion, it's time the party didn't get distracted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You did good son....
You did good son.... Originally Posted by WTF
Wish your Momma would have done good...

At least you're Pro Choice
At least you're Pro Choice Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25

He did not say he is pro-choice. He said he don't want your murders in his politics. K

I wonder if any LBJ voters have cast their ballot.......hahahahahahahahah ahahahaha
Wish your Momma would have done good...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WDF's mom may have attempted one and it was botched. Explains a lot.

When I got there, a man probably older than 65 was being sent to another polling place. He had his license in hand. A woman probably around 30 was having her eligibility checked. At first she as being denied, but had her eligibility "reset". She also had her DL.

Strange how have these evil ids are proving useful. Fucking Dims!

BTW, the election judge looked like a law school student.

BTW, the election judge looked like a law school student. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What does a "law school student" look like?
After an initial inability to enter my identification, all went smoothly.
Not only did I vote no on the abortion prop but also on the toll road prop. I love toll roads. Toll roads are self funded at no cost to the tax payer unless they use it.Fastest way to get a road built in Texas.

I really did not care for the way they worded the bathroom "safety" proposition.

I was however successful in getting my candidate for US Rep into a runoff.
I wonder if any LBJ voters have cast their ballot.......hahahahahahahahah ahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
" early and often " ? ! Box 13 lives again ! Just wait for those " absentee " cemetery voters to " rise up " at the last second in the close races !
  • R.M.
  • 03-07-2018, 08:04 AM
It a woman's choice of she does with her body. Not a man/political party/government...
It a woman's choice of she does with her body. Not a man/political party/government... Originally Posted by R.M.
Then why don't they assume sole responsibility for supporting the product of their "choice" if it's none of "his business"?

Would you support an amendment to the Texas Family Code that provided an opportunity for the prospective father to file a disclaimer within 14 days of being notified of the pregnancy in writing by certified mail RRR of the pregnancy in which he requests she abort the anticipated child and if she does not then she AND THE CHILD are barred from seeking any support from him or any contributions from his estate?
It a woman's choice of she does with her body. Not a man/political party/government... Originally Posted by R.M.
agreed
Then why don't they assume sole responsibility for supporting the product of their "choice" if it's none of "his business"?

Would you support an amendment to the Texas Family Code that provided an opportunity for the prospective father to file a disclaimer within 14 days of being notified of the pregnancy in writing by certified mail RRR of the pregnancy in which he requests she abort the anticipated child and if she does not then she AND THE CHILD are barred from seeking any support from him or any contributions from his estate? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Proud of you Lex. An interesting idea. Ultimately the abortion itself is the woman's choice