Hogg is a pig!!!!!

the only words he knows is oink, oink, oink!!!

know who the snot nosed little sycophant fucker reminds me of....

Eddie Haskell!!!!!
You don't want speak ill of a survivor, though we don't know exactly where he was, but he is being used as a tool by people that are pretty deplorable. They know better, he doesn't.
^^^^ Agreed. Bottom line, he's just a kid. His 15 minutes are just about up anyways....
Have you seen the video with him in California? Somebody post a yearbook photo of him. He supposedly graduated 2yrs ago in cali.
I've heard that but haven't seen any evidence.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2018, 05:36 PM
I've heard that but haven't seen any evidence. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Who are y'all talking about? bambino?
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Have you seen the video with him in California? Somebody post a yearbook photo of him. He supposedly graduated 2yrs ago in cali. Originally Posted by DocRob
Obviously you never graduated from junior high much less high school if you believe that hogwash.

God Damn do you dumbnuts really believe this kind of shit?

An actor? Like somebody from Flordia would not say they never saw this kid in school? You dipshits think there are no records of him in Flordia?
the only words he knows is oink, oink, oink!!!

know who the snot nosed little sycophant fucker reminds me of....

Eddie Haskell!!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You have alot of class for a Douche Bag Dilbert

Arent you the one who called Trumps son retarded?
Obviously you never graduated from junior high much less high school if you believe that hogwash.

God Damn do you dumbnuts really believe this kind of shit?

An actor? Like somebody from Flordia would not say they never saw this kid in school? You dipshits think there are no records of him in Flordia? Originally Posted by WTF
Where is " Flordia " HOVEL BUILDER ????
You don't want speak ill of a survivor, though we don't know exactly where he was, but he is being used as a tool by people that are pretty deplorable. They know better, he doesn't. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He didn't survive anything. I doubt he ever went to that school. That kid is jet setting all over the place spewing out a script given to him by CNN. He's definitely a tool.

Jim
I suppose we could get a copy of the yearbook.
You have alot of class for a Douche Bag Dilbert

Arent you the one who called Trumps son retarded? Originally Posted by themystic
you're a douche bag for accusing me of calling trumps son retarded. I don't know where you come up with this dipshittery!

you're just retarted!!!!
you're a douche bag for accusing me of calling trumps son retarded. I don't know where you come up with this dipshittery!

you're just retarted!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Quit disgracing the good people of NOLA

You're Mama has embarrassed your family enough. Stop it now!!
  • grean
  • 03-11-2018, 08:17 AM
Bottom line, he's just a kid... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
There is no use in attacking a young man for his beliefs about gun control. It was a terrifyingly situation. He can speak out all he wants. He should be allowed to without attacks being hurled at him.The country should surround these kids and let them know they are safe to speak as much as they want.

Which ever side you or anyone is one, some one who endured that, child or adult, should not be ridiculed. We need to assure them they will be okay.

This thread should go to page 2 and beyond now. We can thrash each other all we want and question those wh do exploit survivors for political advantage. Let's the survivors alone.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 08:21 AM
Where is " Flordia " HOVEL BUILDER ???? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Evidently it is some place where child actors go to denounce guns according to you fruit loops.