hildebeest can't even walk, but lib-retards wanted her to rule the free world

It's hard to find shoes that fit cloven hooves.
That's why WDF has only one pair of golf shoes.

How are the stairs doing?
Yeah, this is another riveting policy discussion by the idiot jihad.

I wonder how many times HRC would have flip flopped on issues like guns?

Twitler keeps serving scraps to the general admission crowd while while giving up his entire rectal pore to the gun lobby. Shamelessly.

You’d change your opinion if more whookers carried semiautomatic weapons.

They’d probably change their opinions of you if you carried anything other than muzzle loaders,
Yeah, this is another riveting policy discussion by the idiot jihad.

I wonder how many times HRC would have flip flopped on issues like guns?

Twitler keeps serving scraps to the general admission crowd while while giving up his entire rectal pore to the gun lobby. Shamelessly.

You’d change your opinion if more whookers carried semiautomatic weapons.

They’d probably change their opinions of you if you carried anything other than muzzle loaders,
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
hildebeest is already on record as having flip-flopped on every major policy issue there ever was, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and if it weren't for her quick-acting, taxpayer-funded security guards, her fat-ass would have been flip-flopping on the pavement like fucking useless fish out of water multiple times, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HillariousNoMore was trashing "middle America" again yesterday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary...-donald-trump/

BTW: How'd she get pregnant? Oh, yea, she doesn't know how!

Clinton, who continues to tour the world promoting her book, "What Happened," on her failed presidential bid, has previously blamed FBI Director James Comey and Russian intervention in the election for her shocking loss to Mr. Trump.

"I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey's letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me, but got scared off," she told an international women's summit in New York in May of last year.
Now, that there is no evidence that Comey or the Russians cause her lost .... she...

Hillary Clinton has blamed her election loss to President Donald Trump on the "middle" of America, which she accused of "looking backwards."
"Back" to the "Deplorables" again!

How are the stairs doing? Originally Posted by gnadfly

The Indian government will probably make the offending stairs disappear and say it was suicide ala Vince Foster.
You’re still after HRC?

great discussion as always. You just might get me to change my vote TWO YEARS AGO.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And look who saved her from breaking her neck. Two men!!!! But she thinks men are evil. She probably made HUma give them head for their efforts!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1,00,000 ! HOPE THIS GIVES ASSUP , MISTAKE , MT FLUFF, AND THE REST OF THE REACH-AROUND CREW A CASE OF THE RUNNY SHITS AND THEIR MOM'S HAVE RUN OUT OF DEPENDS !
And to think ... the same crowd were panning Melanie about the shoes she was going to wear to visit the hurricane areas of the U.S. with Trump.

They say nothing about a dumbass who wears slippery sandals to an ancient rock stair climbing adventure.
Can you imagine a leader in a wheel chair! Wow I'm glad we are not in a world war or some type of great recession. Or even worse, a crisis in Texas

You TrumPutin people are social and political inbred s
And to think ... the same crowd were panning Melanie about the shoes she was going to wear to visit the hurricane areas of the U.S. with Trump.

They say nothing about a dumbass who wears slippery sandals to an ancient rock stair climbing adventure. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree the slipping was due to the poor choice of footwear.

I think we can extrapolate from that poor decision making process that she would have made many bad decisions as President.

As such, it is good she lost to President Trump.
Can you imagine a leader in a wheel chair! Wow I'm glad we are not in a world war or some type of great recession. Or even worse, a crisis in Texas

You TrumPutin people are social and political inbred s
Originally Posted by themystic
The guy in the wheelchair went to Tehran and sitting face to face with Joseph Stalin he told him how great America was, whereas your bitch hildebeest went to Mumbai where she whined and cried about how she was so mistreated by American voters during the election, mistake. Go fuck your sniveling self, mistake.