President Trump Fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/u...on-pompeo.html

I think everybody saw this coming. It seems the President and Tillerson did not see eye to eye on much of anything, especially North Korea.

Mike Pompeo will be bumped up to SOS .

Plus, I think deep down in, Tillerson is a "never Trumper".
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 11:15 AM

Plus, I think deep down in, Tillerson is a "never Trumper". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe he deep down is ''never a fucking moron in the WH''

Maybe he deep down is ''never a fucking moron in the WH''

Originally Posted by WTF
Monica blew a moron in the WH.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Monica blew a moron in the WH. Originally Posted by bambino
Speaking of morons. I wonder how much puntang Trump is getting in the WH?
I would guess as much as he wants. then again, could be why he goes to his places as often as possible.
Maybe it dep;ends on the prenup;.
The reality is that I really don't care but find it interesting that you do but not at all surprising.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 06:08 PM
I would guess as much as he wants. then again, could be why he goes to his places as often as possible.
Maybe it dep;ends on the prenup;.
The reality is that I really don't care but find it interesting that you do but not at all surprising. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I was responding to bambino's concerns about sex at the WH.
Speaking of morons. I wonder how much puntang Trump is getting in the WH? Originally Posted by WTF
He already has a hot one, his wife. If I were Bill Clinton, I would of got a BJ from you.
Mistaken is worried about Trump's tax returns ....

... and WTF how much pussy Trump gets.

America IS Great Again!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 08:49 AM
He already has a hot one, his wife. If I were Bill Clinton, I would of got a BJ from you. Originally Posted by bambino
I knew you were queer as fuck!

Would you want me to fist your ass too?

Mistaken is worried about Trump's tax returns ....

... and WTF how much pussy Trump gets.

America IS Great Again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This from a blue dress worrier and poor bastard that can't quit talking about the Clintons!

Kinda late on the news, aren’t you Jackie?
I wouldn't be surprised who Trump is fucking or has fucked. Women just normally spread their legs for rich and powerful men. Power and money is a powerful aphrodisiac.

Beside, there's been several presidents who've had ladies on the side. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. Chances are the Melania knew before getting married that Trump fucks around and it may not matter to her or she just lives with it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/u...on-pompeo.html

I think everybody saw this coming. It seems the President and Tillerson did not see eye to eye on much of anything, especially North Korea.

Mike Pompeo will be bumped up to SOS .

Plus, I think deep down in, Tillerson is a "never Trumper". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Back on topic.

POTUS Trump has one year on the job training and he looks like he finally has the people he wants in place, or will soon have them in place. Not surprised at all.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 11:47 AM
The reality is that I really don't care but find it interesting that you do but not at all surprising. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I do not care who they fuck but the real problem is blackmail (that 130k was blackmail).

Blackmail can compromise the country. Many many folks thought Clinton shot off some rockets to distract his Monica investigation.

That is why this Stormy thing matters.

More than a few folks think Putin has a sex tape of Trump and that is why Trump is so nice to Putin.

• WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 11:57 AM
[url] the President and Tillerson did not see eye to eye on much of anything, especially North Korea.

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
First Trump told Tillerson it was a waste of time to talk to NK and then he turns around and jumps at the chance.

Me thinks the real problem lies in the Oval Office at the WH.
First Trump told Tillerson it was a waste of time to talk to NK and then he turns around and jumps at the chance. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey fucktard, pay attention. It's a waste of time to talk to NK if denuking is off the table. They caved on that precondition. That's why Trumpy is now willing to talk to the little rocket man punk. You lie about everything, dontcha?