URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=412550
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near 75 and park central
Activities: Too many things to cover! Basically CFS PSE experience
Hair Length and Color: Her well known, beautiful red hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Just like her pics! Her measurements match perfectly. A hot firecracker!
Recommendation: Yes
I just looked at her photos and honestly I dont even know what to say. what a fucking crazy body.
What was the donation?

I saw her profile page but it has so many options it’s like looking at an IKEA table and all I want to know is what I need to get 😂
I hit her up weeks ago when I found out she was coming here and didn't get a response until a few days ago. Still waiting to hear back from my 2nd reply but I may be missing out on her.

As for her replying, she goes through a lot of screening. Pages upon pages of folks that she screens. She shows this a lot on her Snap which is how I know. As mentioned, I screened with her a long while back, before she added all her new ways of screening. Despite your upcoming retirement txboi, she is definitely someone you or anyone should meet at least once in the hobby, if you get the chance.
I don't know how much sperm I'll have left between now and Monday with everything I already have planned and have done this week.
Holy smokes!!! She is one pretty and sexy lady, based on the pictures. I have a
cool story bro

Is Greek available?
Is Greek available? Originally Posted by Bajaranger
TBH, not sure, I don’t think so though.
400$
CBJ is kinda lame ����
You open to sharing that snapchat???